Who wears their light as necklace in true EDC style?

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do. my mag-lite (3-D cell) . It gets a little heavy at the end of the day but its worth it....

Chokes off some of the circulation to the brain, does it? :nana:

:oops:
I assume you can take a tickle as well as dish it out.:lolsign:

(actually I have lanyards on most of my lights even the 3Ds, they do choke.)

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I almost allways carry a flashlight on a lanyard around my neck.
Somtimes it is a PD, reciently It has been my Lunasol.
I have also been carrying my E1B in this way as well.
Lanyard carry is very convienient since the light is right where you need it when you need it.
Yaesumofo

mighty82

Enlightened
I just carry an L0D or a E01 in my "watch pocket" or whatever that little pocked in my jeans are called. Much easier than around the neck.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
dont like things around my neck, moves and bounces around too much when i run.

my EDC'd lights are all on fenix lobster clips, which i hang over the back part of my front left pocket. the light hangs down free, and nestled in the edge of the pocket, so it doesnt move around and doesnt weigh a thing. also keeps the pocket virtually empty so you can still put whatever in it, including your hands. very low profile.

my nautilus, inside my tight 230 day old japanese dry selvage Nudie jeans, SSDS :naughty: (although today it was the BitZ!)

aussiebob

Enlightened
edc.jpg

Thats my fenix l0d q4 , i usually also have my flash drive on the cord aswell for school work etc.
People at school often ask why i have a torch around my neck, i just say incase theres a power failure or something, it hasnt been needed yet, anyhow they still think im pretty stupid.:crackup:

Illum

Flashaholic
I think the L0D is the only light "light" enough to wear around the neck...not sure about the surefire Titan though...I did try with the M6, didn't work so well...I couldn't breathe when it rolled behind me

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Modamags Drake
it weighs 10.4 grams with battery, and is an amazing multilevel light. looks like jewelry or a tiny pill case to most people. Several attractive young women i know dont mind it at all.

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
SureFire M6 around my neck 24/7 :thumbsup:

More realistically, I have tried carrying the Arc AAA on a lanyard around my neck, but I just found it to get in the way. I guess it will remain on my keys/clipped to a carabiner.

Regards,
Tempest

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Modamags Drake
it weighs 10.4 grams with battery, and is an amazing multilevel light. looks like jewelry or a tiny pill case to most people. Several attractive young women i know dont mind it at all.

I'm pretty sure there is a tiny, yet powerful chick magnet in each one. Gotta get me a Drake. Of course, in your case it's probably a combination of natural chemistry and creative engineering. :)

Last edited:

chibato

Newly Enlightened
IMG_0760.jpg

Atwood Sharktooth accompanied by backup photon.

But an LOD Q4 with a Lanyard Zone Fire Fob and GITD Skull pendant
link always rides in front pocket.

IMG_0785.jpg

Last edited:

ConfederateScott

Enlightened
I wear this apparatus after dark underneath my uniform shirt. The shirt is not real snug fitting so the light goes pretty much un-noticed until I whoop it out. But ohh when I do......then I can blind suspects and illuminate the things needing illuminating. It's a VitalGear single cell body with a Surefire KL4 and it is AWESOME. When I'm not on duty such as tonight I just wear it around the house to shine around on the deer heads and the mounted coon and the white ceiling as my wife sits over there watching TV and shaking her head and not understanding why I shine flashlights around our den every night that I'm at home. If I'm lucky when I go out on the back deck tonight to take a leak before bed, I might even see a deer in the rye grass patch out past the pic-nic table. Now, see why I carry my light around my neck? I don't want to miss nothing.

102_1197.jpg

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Initially, I was about to say that I don't wear a flashlight on my neck because it reminds me of many people I see who wear their usb thumbdrive on their neck ... looks kinda geeky. But I have to take back that comment now since the Draco and SF Titan ads both feature hot women wearing flashlight on their neck. The ads are very seductive with the flashlights hanging around the cleavage area and pointing downwards ... taunting you to look. :eek: You know you're a flashaholic when a beautiful woman is dangling her flashlight around their neck and you're actually looking at the flashlight and not her cleavage :naughty: Sorry, off topic, off color.

ruriimasu

Enlightened
Initially, I was about to say that I don't wear a flashlight on my neck because it reminds me of many people I see who wear their usb thumbdrive on their neck ... looks kinda geeky. But I have to take back that comment now since the Draco and SF Titan ads both feature hot women wearing flashlight on their neck. The ads are very seductive with the flashlights hanging around the cleavage area and pointing downwards ... taunting you to look. :eek: You know you're a flashaholic when a beautiful woman is dangling her flashlight around their neck and you're actually looking at the flashlight and not her cleavage :naughty: Sorry, off topic, off color.

holy poop! i looked at the draco for like 2 secs then the cleavage for 5 secs then the draco for another 1min... seems like the light is more seductive than the nice cleavage. this is definitely NOT normal :dedhorse:

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm pretty sure there is a tiny, yet powerful chick magnet in each one. Gotta get me a Drake. Of course, in your case it's probably a combination of natural chemistry and creative engineering. :)

The magnet is working :devil:

Got one of my favorite chicks to try it on. my quick version of frisco's pic. What ya think?:naughty:

100_9292Small.jpg