• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Will Peak send out a replacement QTC piece for free?

archimedes

Flashaholic
Maybe I'm just not understanding you (which is why I thought a photo of your exact setup might be useful) but now you're saying you do have the "pill" ... and are missing only the QTC ???

busseguy

Enlightened
Maybe I'm just not understanding you (which is why I thought a photo of your exact setup might be useful) but now you're saying you do have the "pill" ... and are missing only the QTC ???

I never said I didn't have the pill. I said I needed another one because this one is bad. It is missing the QTC material and the guy before me must have damaged it because he really cranked it down Enough to slightly crush the battery's top. So I'm assuming the whole QTC pill will need to be replaced.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Do you need the entire assembly (including the surrounding plastic/metal pill) or just the tiny internal QTC square ?

The whole thing.

I never said I didn't have the pill. I said I needed another one because this one is bad. It is missing the QTC material and the guy before me must have damaged it because he really cranked it down Enough to slightly crush the battery's top. So I'm assuming the whole QTC pill will need to be replaced.

I could be wrong, of course, but I believe your assumption may be incorrect.

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a spare square of the qtc compound. I could put it in the mail to you if you can wait on it coming from Englend. Only got the black square though.

busseguy

Enlightened
I have a spare square of the qtc compound. I could put it in the mail to you if you can wait on it coming from Englend. Only got the black square though.

I appreciate the offer but you don't have to do that.

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't mind. I'm sure I can manage the cost of a stamp. ( I'll check with my banker.)

As I say, I only have the little black square of QTC so if that's all you need, PM me your address and I'll mail it.

brometheus

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone provide me with an email address that works to contact Peak. I tried to contact Bob through email since I bought my flashlight from him but he was very short with me via email. Maybe he was having a bad day. I'm looking to buy some replacement qtc pills. Thanks for any and all help

busseguy

Enlightened
Can anyone provide me with an email address that works to contact Peak. I tried to contact Bob through email since I bought my flashlight from him but he was very short with me via email. Maybe he was having a bad day. I'm looking to buy some replacement qtc pills. Thanks for any and all help

I just messaged you the email.

brometheus

Newly Enlightened
Can someone please let me know the measurements of the qtc pill(plastic part) in the Logan with calipers if possible? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't have callipers on me but they are about 3mm square. Note: I don't have a Logan but there is only one company that makes them and they are all the same size unless Logan cut them down...