• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired World Smallest Exotic (Mokuti, Mokume Gane, Damascus) Flashlight,and Copper Sale

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Nice group shot of all your exotics there, George.

Last edited:
Please do Jmayot, I can't wait to see all the entries! Remember, it doesn't have to be a pro photo shot, but it has to have a "cool" factor. Location, setting...it can even be a Photoshop composite, just display it in a unique way!
Beautiful.. will try to take a good picture of my Damascus and cross fingers to win this beauty!

Last edited:
Thank you for your interest. I do have 2 Mokume Gane left I believe. It comes with a custom Ti battery holder as well. The etched version you see a few posts up, is one of a kind, created to be the grand price for the photo contest (All Nucleus owner can enter, deadline is coming up in a few weeks.) The one that is up for sale, you can check on the first page of this thread. Also, I will post an image under this post. The left one of the image is with no patina, which is the way you'd receive yours. The more you handle it, the faster patina will develop (2-3 weeks to be like the one on the right side) I'm in the process of ordering more trits, so if you needed trits in both the light and the custom battery case, let me know, so I can order some extra)
You can see pricing on the first page of this thread. Let me know, if you have any questions:)

31551797606_2780c93a13_b.jpg

Custom battery case :

31551785696_02c7619ff2_b.jpg

Mokume Gane still available?

As of right now, I have no plans on making any more of them. I do have remaining pieces of titanium, brass and copper, which I will sell once I have a website up, but I have about 10 pieces I can build, before running out of the sapphire windows, so sales will stop soon, until I get more of these custom windows manufactured (probably in the Summer)

ok thanks george, i regret not grabbing a mokuti one now :(

Sorry, I have really no more Mokuti to offer you...The only way I can imagine re-visiting this design, if I manage to build a small enough driver to fit inside, or to mark the anniversary of this release.

To the best of my knowledge, this size is only made in green color. Unfortunately, I won't be able to sell you any of the version, until I get more of the sapphire windows made. It is a custom order, so it will be a little while, before these are being offered again. I will let you know, when the windows are here.

Any other color trits besides the green shown? I hope to grab a copper on payday.

SofubiShogun

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if that is why they were all green, makes total sense. Are you saying no more of the copper till you get those or just no more copper with trits till you get those? Either way, I definitely want one when possible. Very cool little light, all the way around. Thank you for the info.

You got it! What I meant is, I can't sell any of the versions, I have no more sapphire window....so much so, that I've removed the ones from my personal pieces, to have enough for the purchased pieces. I will keep you informed about the ETA for more, my guess is, that it would be somewhere around April.
I was wondering if that is why they were all green, makes total sense. Are you saying no more of the copper till you get those or just no more copper with trits till you get those? Either way, I definitely want one when possible. Very cool little light, all the way around. Thank you for the info.

ScapegoatUmi

Newly Enlightened
Hi George - is this post accurate as for current quantities available? Did the sapphire arrive?

Hi George - is this post accurate as for current quantities available? Did the sapphire arrive?

The sapphire glass did arrive, but I ran out of the delrin sleves, which separates the batteries from the body. I should be able to make some more in 2-3 weeks. I'll let you know, when I have them[emoji106]🏻

Last edited:
Hi Nichia, I have remaining bodies of Ti, Copper and Brass, but needs to machine some of the internals, see my post above. I'm trying to get these done quickly, but the machines I'm using to make them are working on a different part right now.

gonzalu

Newly Enlightened
Hello George,

Will you have any more Damascus, Mokuti, Mokume, etc? Not interested in plain Ti or Cu :D

Thank you sir!