• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired World Smallest Exotic (Mokuti, Mokume Gane, Damascus) Flashlight,and Copper Sale

dino2024

Newly Enlightened
George I still owe you for shipping just looked at my messages can you message me back

Sorry about the delay Gonzalu, I will not make any more of the above mentioned versions, although I toying with the idea of making a few more of "Black Timascus/Zircuti for the 1 year anniversary of the release. Also, the remaining stock of Ti will have some additional finish offered. These will be available towards the end of this month. Let me know, if you have any more questions.

Hello George,

Will you have any more Damascus, Mokuti, Mokume, etc? Not interested in plain Ti or Cu :D

Thank you sir!

easilyled

Flashaholic
.... although I'm toying with the idea of making a few more of "Black Timascus/Zircuti for the 1 year anniversary of the release.....

I've never seen Black Timasucs/Zircuti. Sounds really exotic.
I know youre planning AAA and 10180 sized lights. I'd be all over those, especially in Zircuti. :drool:

I've never seen Black Timasucs/Zircuti. Sounds really exotic.
I know youre planning AAA and 10180 sized lights. I'd be all over those, especially in Zircuti. :drool:

Agree with easilyled - - black timascus / Zircuti sounds very intriguing!

Black Timascus and Zircu-Ti refers to the same combination of zirconium/titanium forged alloy. First one being made by Alpha Knife Supply, second by Chad Nichols (and maybe other makers referring by different names) sorry about the confusing term used. I haven't worked with this material, so I can't be sure, how it will behave, when machined down to very thin material, and tight tolarances. Btw, a new switch was designed for the AAA sized light. I will introduce it this week (the switch/tailcap only) to see what your opinion is.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Black Timascus and Zircu-Ti refers to the same combination of zirconium/titanium forged alloy. First one being made by Alpha Knife Supply, second by Chad Nichols (and maybe other makers referring by different names) sorry about the confusing term used. I haven't worked with this material, so I can't be sure, how it will behave, when machined down to very thin material, and tight tolarances. Btw, a new switch was designed for the AAA sized light. I will introduce it this week (the switch/tailcap only) to see what your opinion is.

I can't wait George. Your wonderful craftsmanship is helping to keep my enthusiasm for our hobby going during a time when some of our great custom makers of the past are sadly no longer active in this field.

Thank you for the kind words, It's very nice of you to say Easilyled. I've always had to feed my creative side, and designing and building flashlights is definitely satisfies this urge. I have just completed something really special this weekend, all I have to do is the photo shoot and it's good to go. All I can tell you now, that it's made of 2 exotic materials, one of them is organic...the rest you'll see soon. Btw, I'm in the process of expending my capability in the form of new machinery, so I will be even more dedicated creating new designs.

I can't wait George. Your wonderful craftsmanship is helping to keep my enthusiasm for our hobby going during a time when some of our great custom makers of the past are sadly no longer active in this field.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
will keep a close eye on this thread! wonder what is that 'organic' material...

ripitup

Newly Enlightened
can you please let me know what you have left for sale at this time....and also does the Mikumi Gane rub and fade after going in and out of your pocket after a while? thanks

can you please let me know what you have left for sale at this time....and also does the Mikumi Gane rub and fade after going in and out of your pocket after a while? thanks

What I have left is Titanium, few Brass and few Copper. Titanium version will have additional finish options. Sale for these will start at the end of June. As far as the Mokume Gane, it would not fade...with time you'll have more contrast/patina between the different materials, and it is more prone to scratching than Ti. No more Mokume Gane will be available of the Nucleus, but there will be other lights offered made of this material. Let me know, if you have any more questions.

There is a Mokuti Nucleus up for sale on Flashlight Fanatics if anyone is looking for one. I won't make any more of this version.