World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power LED (Nichia 219B 93CRI) Completed!

Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power LED (Nichia 219B 93CRI) Comp...

I agree... If there is an other run for the exotic material, I will make one, that will work with a QTC pill, my next design will have a driver though.

Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power LED (Nichia 219B 93CRI) Comp...

Here is the new contest for existing and future owners of Nucleus! If you have one Brass or Special Edition, or if you have a regular one, that you haven't entered into the last contest, here is your 2nd chance. If you've been thinking about getting one of these lights, I still have some available. Currently, I have about 6 Brass version, and about 30 Titanium, that can be sold as brushed, polished or I can make a Special Edition of your choice. We're getting close to the point, where I can put the Mokume Gane Edition up for contest, so keep checking back to this thread!

If you're interested in buying the Brushed Titanium or Polished Titanium Version you can do it
HERE.

For the Special Edition (Galaxy Collection) and Brass Version, please check out this thread HERE.

You can see the exact contest rules below the picture:

30216018936_feaabffe06_b.jpg

New Photo Contest for a fully loaded (Tritium) Nucleus of your choice !!

The winner of this contest will be receiving one Nucleus of their choice. The deadline for submitting your photo will be 11/06/16.

In order to qualify for this contest, you either have to own the Brass or the Special Edition Nucleus, or own one of the regular brushed or polished Titanium and haven't submitted any photos for the last contest.

Contest Description:

This contest has to do with my other hobby, photography. You will have to submit the "coolest" photo with this light in it. By "coolest" I mean by having this light in an interesting place, surroundings or situation. There is not many rules about this part, you don't have to use professional grade cameras, you can shoot with phones or even with film cameras. Feel free to be creative.

Rules of the photos you submit:

- The photograph you are using, has to be taken by YOU in whole. You are permitted to use Photoshop, as long as using your own photo.
- Photo needs to be in focus (no blurry shots please!)
- It needs to be at least 1920x1080 or 2 MegaPixel
- One photo per light you've purchased.
(Posting a photo at the time of receiving your light will not count as your submission, but if that's what you'd like to use for the contest, you can.)
- All submission has to be done by 11/06/2016 (Winner will be announced on 9/15/16 getting his light shipped the next day)
(Once we reach the required number of sale for the Mokume Gane version, you'll be able to submit one more picture to win that one.)
-
Post your photo in the sales thread with the description "Photo contest"

(With any questions about the contest, please pm or email me at [email protected])

The Exotic Edition is completed, announced, and will be up for sale on 12/15/16. You can read more details and see pictures of them HERE

31473229851_81be910f29_b.jpg

Last edited:
New Photo Contest for a Very Special version of the Mokume Gane Nucleus.The winner of this contest will be receiving a one of a kind Mokume Gane Nucleus fully loaded with tritium vials, shipped)
Contest Description:

This contest has to do with my other hobby, photography. You will have to submit the "coolest" photo with this light in it. By "coolest" I mean by having this light in an interesting place, surroundings or situation. There is not many rules about this part, you don't have to use professional grade cameras, you can shoot with phones or even with film cameras. Feel free to be creative.

Rules of the photos you submit
(Please read, as there are a few changes, compared to previous contests):- The photograph you are using, has to be taken by YOU in whole. You are permitted to use Photoshop, as long as using your own photo.
- You have to be the owner of this flashlight.
- At least one Nucleus needs to be on the photo.
- Photo needs to be in focus (no blurry shots please!)
- It needs to be at least 1920x1080 or 2 MegaPixel
- Two photo per person. If you own at least one of these lights, you're qualified to enter this contest.
- All submission has to be done by 2/18/2017 (Winner will be announced on 2/20/2017 getting his light shipped the next day) (Once we reach the required number of sale for the Mokume Gane version, you'll be able to submit one more picture to win that one.)
- Please send your submission to:
[email protected] (In order to stay completely unbiased, my wife will be the one opening your emails, and saving the photos in a specific folder. I will decide the winner, without knowing which photos were submitted by whom.)

With any
questions about the contest, please pm or email me at [email protected]
(This email is not for contest photos, for your submissions, use the one above)

This will be the last photo contest for this flashlight. It is a one of a kind special edition Mokume Gane version, that has been etched, heat treated and some other surface treatment was done to achieve the current finish. It was not offered for the standard Mokume Gane version, as there is a high chance of ruining the light by doing all these treatments to it. Although the Tritium vials are not installed in this light, it will be installed before it's shipped out. Here it is:

Photo contest Grand Prize:

31648110254_d748125f65_b.jpg

32491562135_7a2d1f5196_b.jpg

Group shot, with some of the other versions (The grand prize is the Mokume Gane Only!):

32491561915_7805a9f7a2_b.jpg

Last edited: