• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-tim...

On a happier note, just wanted to say I got mine in the mail, and what a little jewel of a light it is. Thanks George, for producing this little gem of a light.

In fact, if you have anymore of the titanium that aren't spoken for I'd like to order another. And I'm also in for two more brass or a brass and a copper if you decide to offer that.

Thank You, for putting this thread right back on track! I'm glad, you received your light and that you're impressed with it. I have more Titanium left, but as being only 2 days away from the introduction of the special edition, I'd advise you, to wait and see that one before buying more Titanium. Members, who already own one of my light, will get a great discount off the price of this Special Edition. As far as the other finishes, my plans are to make a batch of 15-25 pieces of Damascus, Copper and probably 10 pieces of Mokume Gane. This plan is largely depend on selling most of this batch, but at this moment, we're looking pretty good. I will surely let you know, once a decision is made.
Thanks again, for the kind words!:)

phosphor22

Enlightened
Good news all around -- about getting everything back on track, and news of the new future batches - all -- the Damascus and copper and Mokume Gane

Last edited:

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK,
I have read everything as George suggested.

My original comments were very harsh and I do sincerely apologize.
IMO, George is a great guy, with a great light and a great prize.
Hee haas kept mee informed about my light.

Someone mention how bad my typing was and that people were laughing about it BUT my tablet is having problems and my wife is trying to fix it (yes, she's a computer wiz too) I might have too send it back to MicroSoft)).

I plan on buying a copper and Damascus light and maybe more.

I had a hard time sleeping because I liked my entry so much.
Right or wrong it was my enter maybe not my back round picture but my entry.
Ii normally would have give credit (picture by George7806 on CPF my bad)) for the picture but everyone knew it was yours.
Ok, I will submit another entry (can I use my wife's? It's all hers).
Anyone has permission to use thiss picture, just fill in the back round. :)
George, keep up the good work. :buddies:
lovecpf
Let's get back to having fun.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
...will get a great discount off the price of this Special Edition..my plans are to make a batch of 15-25 pieces of Damascus, Copper and probably 10 pieces of Mokume Gane.

Magellan is one of the best here though there are many nice people here.
Great news George!
I'm definitely in for the copper (polished copper? I must have), the special probably and the Damascus if my moneey goes that far.
I'd like to see them with the QTC option too.
Keep up the great work.

I'll take a brushed ti with split ring end piece, and trite's installed. I only see price for mirror finish, also dont see cost for trite's. Im in coastal NC, 28402

You have additional options, which I was trying to PM you about. It seems like your setting are not allowing you, to receive PM's, so please email me at: [email protected] so I can email you about these additional options.

JayCar527

Newly Enlightened
Ok, I'm late to the game here.. Sorry. So what's the status of the current production run availability and what's coming next? I'm definitely in for one!

OK,
I have read everything as George suggested.

My original comments were very harsh and I do sincerely apologize.
IMO, George is a great guy, with a great light and a great prize.
Hee haas kept mee informed about my light.

Someone mention how bad my typing was and that people were laughing about it BUT my tablet is having problems and my wife is trying to fix it (yes, she's a computer wiz too) I might have too send it back to MicroSoft)).

I plan on buying a copper and Damascus light and maybe more.

I had a hard time sleeping because I liked my entry so much.
Right or wrong it was my enter maybe not my back round picture but my entry.
Ii normally would have give credit (picture by George7806 on CPF my bad)) for the picture but everyone knew it was yours.
Ok, I will submit another entry (can I use my wife's? It's all hers).
Anyone has permission to use thiss picture, just fill in the back round. :)
George, keep up the good work. :buddies:
lovecpf
Let's get back to having fun.

Appology accepted, and your entry complies with all rules, so it is accepted as well. I will allow anyone, that if they are not happy with their entry, they can replace it with an other one at any time, as long as it is before the end of the contest which is 9/12/16.
Thank You, for your entry RGRAY!

Ok, I'm late to the game here.. Sorry. So what's the status of the current production run availability and what's coming next? I'm definitely in for one!

Any of the ti left?

As far as the current availability is, I will have about 18pcs. of brass, and about 40pcs. of the Ti. At this point, I will advise all new buyers, to wait one more day, to see the special edition before making a choice. Please PM or email me, with any questions!
If they all sell, there will be an other photo contest for one of the 2 Mokume Gane lights (2 made total) and will most likely be a limited run of some other materials. (Damascus, Mokume Gane and Copper)

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Thank You, for putting this thread right back on track! I'm glad, you received your light and that you're impressed with it. I have more Titanium left, but as being only 2 days away from the introduction of the special edition, I'd advise you, to wait and see that one before buying more Titanium. Members, who already own one of my light, will get a great discount off the price of this Special Edition. As far as the other finishes, my plans are to make a batch of 15-25 pieces of Damascus, Copper and probably 10 pieces of Mokume Gane. This plan is largely depend on selling most of this batch, but at this moment, we're looking pretty good. I will surely let you know, once a decision is made.

Hi George, sounds good to me and I will do as you suggest.

apisdorf

Newly Enlightened
Hi. I would like one polished Ti with trits and the keychain attachment uninstalled. Please send me your PayPal info. Thanks!