• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-tim...

Original_Copy

Newly Enlightened
I wonder how the tiny batteries are charged???

I have a redilast charger that I got from another member here (when I first started on the smaller 10180/10250 type batteries, and before my Ku/Veleno chargers). It is a USB charger with alegator clips and magnets. Attach the magnets first to each side of the battery (+/-) then attach alegator clip to magnet, then plug in. Viola

I would assume a similar type setup would be easiest for small batteries. Just be mindfull of battery charge method.

*Unless George will design and sell a special limited edition trit filled titanium 'original_copy©' nucleus charger... :poke:

Last edited:
I wonder how the tiny batteries are charged???

was wondering that too--

Although they are small in diameter (6.9mm vs. 7.9 for SR41 which the Nucleus operate on) , they are about the same length as AAAA batteries. I'm using my Nitecore i4 charger, to charge them...so charging should not be an issue for most chargers capable of charging NiMH batteries. The small diameter allows me to keep the classic shape of flashlights, where the head is larger than the body.

Last edited:
I have a redilast charger that I got from another member here (when I first started on the smaller 10180/10250 type batteries, and before my Ku/Veleno chargers). It is a USB charger with alegator clips and magnets. Attach the magnets first to each side of the battery (+/-) then attach alegator clip to magnet, then plug in. Viola

I would assume a similar type setup would be easiest for small batteries. Just be mindfull of battery charge method.

*Unless George will design and sell a special limited edition trit filled titanium 'original_copy©' nucleus charger... :poke:

I think it is about time someone makes a charger out of pure gold with about 50 trits decorating it...:twothumbs

Here is the new contest for existing and future owners of Nucleus! If you have one Brass or Special Edition, or if you have a regular one, that you haven't entered into the last contest, here is your 2nd chance. If you've been thinking about getting one of these lights, I still have some available. Currently, I have about 6 Brass version, and about 30 Titanium, that can be sold as brushed, polished or I can make a Special Edition of your choice. We're getting close to the point, where I can put the Mokume Gane Edition up for contest, so keep checking back to this thread!

If you're interested in buying the Brushed Titanium or Polished Titanium Version you can do it
HERE.

For the Special Edition (Galaxy Collection) and Brass Version, please check out this thread HERE.

You can see the exact contest rules below the picture:

30216018936_feaabffe06_b.jpg

New Photo Contest for a fully loaded (Tritium) Nucleus of your choice !!

The winner of this contest will be receiving one Nucleus of their choice. The deadline for submitting your photo will be 11/06/16.

In order to qualify for this contest, you either have to own the Brass or the Special Edition Nucleus, or own one of the regular brushed or polished Titanium and haven't submitted any photos for the last contest.

Contest Description:

This contest has to do with my other hobby, photography. You will have to submit the "coolest" photo with this light in it. By "coolest" I mean by having this light in an interesting place, surroundings or situation. There is not many rules about this part, you don't have to use professional grade cameras, you can shoot with phones or even with film cameras. Feel free to be creative.

Rules of the photos you submit:

- The photograph you are using, has to be taken by YOU in whole. You are permitted to use Photoshop, as long as using your own photo.
- Photo needs to be in focus (no blurry shots please!)
- It needs to be at least 1920x1080 or 2 MegaPixel
- One photo per light you've purchased.
(Posting a photo at the time of receiving your light will not count as your submission, but if that's what you'd like to use for the contest, you can.)
- All submission has to be done by 11/06/2016 (Winner will be announced on 9/15/16 getting his light shipped the next day)
(Once we reach the required number of sale for the Mokume Gane version, you'll be able to submit one more picture to win that one.)
-
Post your photo in the sales thread with the description "Photo contest"

(With any questions about the contest, please pm or email me at [email protected])

Last edited:

Gino

Newly Enlightened
Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-time sp

I'll take one Polished Titanium light with trits and split ring not installed.CONUS shipping

Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-time sp

I'll take one Polished Titanium light with trits and split ring not installed.CONUS shipping

Thank You Gino, the total for polished Nucleus with 5 Tritiums intsalled Priority mail shipping is $210. Paypal payment should go to [email protected] . I can have the light ship as early as Monday. Let me know, if you have any questions!:)
Payment Received, your light will ship on Monday. Thank You for your purchase!

Last edited:

Gino

Newly Enlightened

Thank You Gino, the total for polished Nucleus with 5 Tritiums intsalled Priority mail shipping is $210. Paypal payment should go to [email protected] . I can have the light ship as early as Monday. Let me know, if you have any questions!:)
:paypal:

Got it, thank You Gino! Your light will ship on Monday. Please send me your address, as the Paypal transaction doesn't show it for some reason... Thanks! Let me know, if you have any questions!:)

Please, don't forget about the new photo contest!

New Photo Contest for a fully loaded (Tritium) Nucleus of your choice !!

The winner of this contest will be receiving one Nucleus of their choice. The deadline for submitting your photo will be 11/06/16.

In order to qualify for this contest, you either have to own the Brass or the Special Edition Nucleus, or own one of the regular brushed or polished Titanium and haven't submitted any photos for the last contest.

Contest Description:

This contest has to do with my other hobby, photography. You will have to submit the "coolest" photo with this light in it. By "coolest" I mean by having this light in an interesting place, surroundings or situation. There is not many rules about this part, you don't have to use professional grade cameras, you can shoot with phones or even with film cameras. Feel free to be creative.

Rules of the photos you submit:

- The photograph you are using, has to be taken by YOU in whole. You are permitted to use Photoshop, as long as using your own photo.
- Photo needs to be in focus (no blurry shots please!)
- It needs to be at least 1920x1080 or 2 MegaPixel
- One photo per light you've purchased.
(Posting a photo at the time of receiving your light will not count as your submission, but if that's what you'd like to use for the contest, you can.)
- All submission has to be done by 11/06/2016 (Winner will be announced on 11/7/16 getting his light shipped within 3 days of the announcement of the winner. )
(Once we reach the required number of sale for the Mokume Gane version, you'll be able to submit one more picture to win that one.)
-
Post your photo in the sales thread with the description "Photo contest"

(With any questions about the contest, please pm or email me at [email protected])

Last edited:

helios123

Enlightened
Photo Contest

Here are my entries!

Colours of a Nebula

Swan River Sailing

The uploading didn't allow me to upload bigger images. George, let me know if you need the original sizes and I can email them to you!

Cheers,

Glenn

Last edited:
Re: Photo Contest

The winning entry for this contest is the image below taken by Helios123. I expected more entries for the contest, but to be honest, it would've been hard to top these photos. Any of the two submitted by Helios123 would've won the contest. Very creative, visually stunning and even by photographer's standards, they are quite perfect. Great job Glen! I will email you about your choices of Nucleus.
Colours of a Nebula

Re: Photo contest

Thank you for your entry Andrea, I love your creativity as well:) Although I can't offer you a full light, but I'd like to give you a Special Edition tail piece, so you can make yours a little more colorful, when you get bored of the brushed one:) Also, there will be an other contest for a Mokume Gane light, I'd love for you to submit your entry for that one as well. I will Pm you with the detail of your gift.

helios123

Enlightened
Re: Photo Contest

The winning entry for this contest is the image below taken by Helios123. I expected more entries for the contest, but to be honest, it would've been hard to top these photos. Any of the two submitted by Helios123 would've won the contest. Very creative, visually stunning and even by photographer's standards, they are quite perfect. Great job Glen! I will email you about your choices of Nucleus.
Colours of a Nebula

So happy, thanks George! Looking forward to your email! :twothumbs

Glenn