• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-tim...

AndreaW

Newly Enlightened
Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-time sp

Thank you, George!!

Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-time sp

Getting ready for the exotics release... This one is the raw Mokuti bar, that will be machined down to size and turned into Nucleus. The way it looks like, I will have 5 different version total. Can you guess what is the 5th?

22816067688_e25d28a867_c.jpg

The Exotic Edition is completed, announced, and will be up for sale on 12/15/16. You can read more details and see pictures of them HERE

31473229851_81be910f29_b.jpg

Last edited:

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast

HERE's not working.Still green trits only?

HERE's not working.Still green trits only?

Thank You for noticing RGRAY, fixed! This size Tritium is only available in green color....1mm x 3mm. If you see them anywhere in any other colors, let me know, but I've never found or heard of any.

-JP

Newly Enlightened

PHOTO CONTEST
IMG_3002_zpshqvimc58.jpg

New Photo Contest for a Very Special version of the Mokume Gane Nucleus.The winner of this contest will be receiving a one of a kind Mokume Gane Nucleus fully loaded with tritium vials, shipped)
Contest Description:

This contest has to do with my other hobby, photography. You will have to submit the "coolest" photo with this light in it. By "coolest" I mean by having this light in an interesting place, surroundings or situation. There is not many rules about this part, you don't have to use professional grade cameras, you can shoot with phones or even with film cameras. Feel free to be creative.

Rules of the photos you submit
(Please read, as there are a few changes, compared to previous contests):- The photograph you are using, has to be taken by YOU in whole. You are permitted to use Photoshop, as long as using your own photo.
- You have to be the owner of this flashlight.
- At least one Nucleus needs to be on the photo.
- Photo needs to be in focus (no blurry shots please!)
- It needs to be at least 1920x1080 or 2 MegaPixel
- Two photo per person. If you own at least one of these lights, you're qualified to enter this contest.
- All submission has to be done by 2/18/2017 (Winner will be announced on 2/20/2017 getting his light shipped the next day) (Once we reach the required number of sale for the Mokume Gane version, you'll be able to submit one more picture to win that one.)
- Please send your submission to:
[email protected] (In order to stay completely unbiased, my wife will be the one opening your emails, and saving the photos in a specific folder. I will decide the winner, without knowing which photos were submitted by whom.)

With any
questions about the contest, please pm or email me at [email protected]
(This email is not for contest photos, for your submissions, use the one above)

This will be the last photo contest for this flashlight. It is a one of a kind special edition Mokume Gane version, that has been etched, heat treated and some other surface treatment was done to achieve the current finish. It was not offered for the standard Mokume Gane version, as there is a high chance of ruining the light by doing all these treatments to it. Although the Tritium vials are not installed in this light, it will be installed before it's shipped out. Here it is:

Photo contest Grand Prize:

31648110254_d748125f65_b.jpg

32491562135_7a2d1f5196_b.jpg

Group shot, with some of the other versions (The grand prize is the Mokume Gane Only!):

32491561915_7805a9f7a2_b.jpg

Last edited:

loather

Newly Enlightened

I have got to get one of these - and I'm local to San Diego :) I'd like one of the brushed Ti ones with tritium, tailpiece installed.

Thanks Loather, I'd be happy to sell you one, but I ran out of trits, and my shipment hasn't arrived yet. I should have it by around mid-week, or Friday the latest. I'll pm you, when they are in!

JMP

Enlightened
Couldn't find it...,

Are the rechargeable options available yet?

thanks.

If you've been waiting for my new light in the lineup, they have been introduced, and will be up for sale in the exotic/titanium sales section between 5-6pm today 12/14/2017. You can see the introductory thread HERE:
Current lineup of this programmable 10180 size flashlight:

39010153401_32e0dd851a_b.jpg