• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WOW! WOW! WOW!

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes post the link its not against the rules as far as I know. I checked the Jetbeam worldwide site and did not see it. Seriously Jetbeam if somebody is selling this thing right now tell me where to go and I will buy one right now.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
I freaking LOVE this! The 3m Pro is the best Jetbeam I have ever had but gave it to a good friend in serious need of a great light for his night job. Jetbeam5 clear this up for me. Is this light made of 100% brass or is it brass coated aluminum or something of the sort? Need a release date for this one Ill be first in line.

Okay I just searched YT and saw nothing of the sort. Yes I am pretty sure you can link YT videos here there are a couple members that do it all the time in the reviews section. Gonna go take a quick look for this thing on the market.

@celtic, it is not brass. It is a bronze coloured anodising that was used for that effect. I am happy for you that you've already found one. Availability of these is still a little limited, so count yourself lucky!

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
awesome anyways! Quite honestly the 3M Pro is the best Jetbeam I have ever used. I swear the aluminum must be an eighth of an inch thick. The stainless bezel is flat out awesome. Will have my "retro finish" 3M Pro in about a week. Will try and post pics when it comes.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
er...Idk if they are a CPF approved vendor or not. Its a pre order I wont have mine for another week maybe week and a half. Mods please delete if this goes against anything..ahem...the initials of the online retailer for this light are Bee Jay...I hope the CPF police dont come breaking down my door. The modded finish option does not cost that much either was pretty surprised. Had the 3M Pro awhile ago. Freaking loved that thing but gave it to a friend in need of a really good light. It is going to be very nice to see this thing. Love the chunky stainless steel bezel.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
yup yup. Wasnt sure if mentioning them by name would result in the CPF police kicking in my door. Already got two new IMR 800mah cells waiting for it. I remember the last 3M Pro I had ate through the 700mah Orbtronic 16340's I had in it for max output pretty fast. Am having amazing results with Efest red IMR 18350 cells now. They seem to be of higher capacity than is rated so far.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
had the retro 3M Pro a couple weeks now and it was worth the wait. That is one hell of a nice finish. Running 2x18350's for maximum effect. I love how it came in a presentation box instead of a blister pack