• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB: Surefire z54 matte black e series twisty tailcap

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am pretty certain I have one, and am not particularly attached to it. I thought it was defective anno or something, did not realize the matte was intentional. It is definitely a z54. And I am always on the lookout for a z52, if you have one to trade in similar condition, which I would call pretty good. I'll dig it up and post a pic so you can be certain. Give me a few, BRB

GGhs7sS_d.jpg

Q2YCc5c_d.jpg

6Dz1Rew_d.jpg

6Dz1Rew_d.jpg

21kBHMC_d.jpg

Well, I'd say it is in very good condition, just a little bit dirty. I don't see any bites in it, and the switch is good. Looks glossy in the images, but it is a very flat matte black. I am kind of shocked this anno was intentional.

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am pretty certain I have one, and am not particularly attached to it. I thought it was defective anno or something, did not realize the matte was intentional. It is definitely a z54. And I am always on the lookout for a z52, if you have one to trade in similar condition, which I would call pretty good. I'll dig it up and post a pic so you can be certain. Give me a few, BRB

PM sent!