WTS: # 1 Must Have K40vn Thrower (New Batch) $150 No Box Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
If you don't have a K40vn buy one. It's far from obsolete. It's still my number 1 best selling light of all time. People that do order this light just do so directly with me via email so there are no activity here. I guess all the questions are answered for this light so not much chatting is going on.

K40Mvn still have about twice the lux as the currently very popular sr52vn so the K40vn is not obsolete in anyway. Still the best thrower for its size...

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yah - I still am pretty impressed with it everytime I take it out.
The value is AMAZING & the runtime on high is much better than a single cell light which I'm usually using.

I feel like once u get to 400K any more throw is pointless without a scope or binoculars etc.
Not that I'd be opposed to more throw hahha

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Yah - I still am pretty impressed with it everytime I take it out.
The value is AMAZING & the runtime on high is much better than a single cell light which I'm usually using.

I feel like once u get to 400K any more throw is pointless without a scope or binoculars etc.
Not that I'd be opposed to more throw hahha

Sometimes you need 30+ lux to make out details (Is it a dirty leg or a branch, etc...), and 400 k cd puts ~ 30 lux on stuff ~ 115 meters away.

115 meters IS a pretty long way off, but not binocular territory per se. Over 200 meters, the amount of light needed to resolve things starts to climb and you tend to need progressively more lux but have progressively less lux with growing distance.

At 300 m, 400 k cd is barely hitting 5 lux for example, ~ to the limit to see a standing person (1-5 lux depending on what they are wearing if not too low in contrast.

So, just because a light has a long range, its still brighter than others at closer ranges...a very useful trait. :D

400 k cd is rarefied territory, with no STOCK LED flashlights able to reach that level of performance.....and, that's why the K40vn is such a smash home run...as its able to deliver that 400 k cd level performance for LESS than the cost of a stock light with a 1/4 of the cd.

The performance for the $ is a complete steal...and the value is what makes this light a no brainer for anyone who needs throw.

:D

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's usually so much moisture in the air here I probably haven't really seen the full potential haha
Probably don't need binocs then :)

caleb_v

Newly Enlightened
^^Wow that's a lot :applaud

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

ruke

Enlightened
If you don't have a K40vn buy one. It's far from obsolete. It's still my number 1 best selling light of all time. People that do order this light just do so directly with me via email so there are no activity here. I guess all the questions are answered for this light so not much chatting is going on.

K40Mvn still have about twice the lux as the currently very popular sr52vn so the K40vn is not obsolete in anyway. Still the best thrower for its size...

so you mentioned the K40vn and K40Mvn, are you talking about the K40vn not the K40Mvn?

caleb_v

Newly Enlightened
^ i don't think he meant to say k40mvn

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yay

Got mine - BRILLIANT !!!

I think it has all been said but - Get one if you haven't already - I love the standard K40 and the VN is +++more of the super torch.

Pete

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok so I am going to see if I can put an order in for a K40vn.
Based on how much you guys love this light and the fact Vinh has sold 300+ of this light.
I think it's my turn to get one :)

joshjp

Enlightened
Me to, i want the TK61Vn V2, but i dont have the room,to use it, if it beats out the TN-32 , which im sure it does, then this should be more then enough light for me. I just purched the Acebeam K40M, but i dont have enough funds to get this, but maybe soon.

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I've been searching Youtube to try and find some video of the K40vn in action.
But I'm not having any luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.