• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: MM15vn - Noah

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Emails responded.
Being flashlight fans. You guys are going good to be completely blown away with a high power laser, I promise you this!

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the "what is the best burning laser to purchase" thread to see my work... (not originally my thread ;))

3Cylinders

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent with a little extra to cover Paypal fees and the risk you take with de-doming. I noticed on the first page that you don't have me listed for stage 1 de-dome. I want stage 1 and both LEDs de-domed. Thank you!

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
And I had thought, I m the youngest in this thread!
vinhnguyen54 said:
It was not until I turn 22 in 2008

Vinh & Tmack, maybe one day can collaborate a flashlight and laser. Something like a sunwayman D20A with the red cree replaced with a laser module. :tinfoil:
Seen plenty of keychain with 5mm led and red laser pointer running on a stack of button cells.
We (me) need the big boys version of it.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha love it. 2x 3000lm mtg2 and 2x 3w 445nm 9mm in a btu shocker!

Well vinh is about to see first hand how powerful a big boys laser really is, so maybe he will be on board too :D

caddylover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha love it. 2x 3000lm mtg2 and 2x 3w 445nm 9mm in a btu shocker!

Well vinh is about to see first hand how powerful a big boys laser really is, so maybe he will be on board too :D

vinh, got a laser? Did you warn him that it can actually burn the house down:twothumbs

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol that's the appeal of them right?!
Having control of all that power.
I think I'm just as excited to see his reaction, than he is to have one. :D that's how it is for me with every first time owner of a real laser.

Samlittle

Enlightened
This is a NON-MM15vn related post. But I just want to post here as I am very excited for this light arrival. Also equally excited for the S200C2vn. I got more ideas I would like to try out in the S200C2vn.

I started loving lights when I was 6 Viet Nam. May dad mounted 2 D batteries on a ruler with 3V halogen bulb at the end. I would have to close the connection with a wire every time I wanted light. I would always crawl under the bed where its extremely dusty to find darkness. Then twist the wires together and WOW ... Fiat Lux!!!

It was the best emotions ever! (At the time until I met my girl)...

Finally was able to afford my first non-buget Fenix TK45. The thing looked like a machine gun and it put out lumens I thought rival the sun! Gotta love it…
Since then my passiom slowly but steadily evolve and I am here modding lights for you guys today :)

Cheers!

Great to hear your story. Even though I've just started peeking in I'm glad to be here.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
great story vinh. glad i got to know how you got started with it all. my first light was similiar to yours , but with just a 9 volt. eventually i upgraded and ducttaped some d cells together. i didnt even use wires at the time, i used aluminum foil.

Danny70

Newly Enlightened
Hi Vinh, thanks for sharing. That's a great story you got there! I admire your entrepreneurial spirit in your youth (just realize how young you are!). It's rare one gets to do what they are passionate about in life. So enjoy and keep doing what you do. I'm new to flashlights, chanced upon this thread, great feedback from this community all around about you and mod, bought 5 lights from you within 5 days.....now that speaks an awesome testimony! Really looking forward to receiving the lights!

blerkoid

Newly Enlightened
Hi Vinh,

I will be sending paypal once I am back from vacation.

Heading to California tomorrow woohoo!

EDIT: I will take a stage 1 with domes on for the extra flood. Thanks!

Last edited:

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking forward to this light, really hoping I can afford it. Vihn since a Tk-45 was your first non-budget light, have you modded one and what could you do to one? Really thought about having one modded.