• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS ,Novatacs and parts added custom nickel plated surefire fivemega leef lego

Status
Not open for further replies.

toastystuff

Enlightened
Re: WTS/WTT 7 lights to fund a grail.

Hey guys I wanted to let you know I was not able to ship the lights today as I got stuck at home tending to my sickly g/f who caught the flu. I will be getting them out during the week. Thx for your patience and understanding.

F-16fanman

Newly Enlightened

That's cool, sorry bout her flu. Buy the way thanks again for the Pristine Warrior. I've been looking for on of these for a few years and can't believe it. I'm still pinching myself!

Last edited:

toastystuff

Enlightened

OK guys I should be able to make it to the post office today after work. I'll send tracking info once I get them out thx for your patience.

toastystuff

Enlightened

That's cool, sorry bout her flu. Buy the way thanks again for the Pristine Warrior. I've been looking for on of these for a few years and can't believe it. I'm still pinching myself!

She's doing better thx! Did you receive the quark yet?

F-16fanman

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS/WTT 2 TNC's ,Novatacs and parts

toastystuff, yes the Quark arrived today! Again, Beautiful! I wiped her down with polish and looks Pristine! Wow, thank you again! I now have two of the dream lights I've been searching for;):candle:.
Thank you also CPF:)!

F-16fanman,

toastystuff

Enlightened

toastystuff, yes the Quark arrived today! Again, Beautiful! I wiped her down with polish and looks Pristine! Wow, thank you again! I now have two of the dream lights I've been searching for;):candle:.
Thank you also CPF:)!

F-16fanman,

Awesome! I'm glad you like it.

F-16fanman

Newly Enlightened

Hi toastystuff, is the light engine for the Quark stock? Just from judging it appears to be putting out about 500 lumens. Damn awesome!!:)

toastystuff

Enlightened

Hi toastystuff, is the light engine for the Quark stock? Just from judging it appears to be putting out about 500 lumens. Damn awesome!!:)

Yea it's stock I'd say it's in the high 300lumen maybe 400. Oll tell you what if you think that's bright you should pick up my ultralux now that's bright 750+ that's a torch!

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS/WTT 2 TNC's ,Novatacs and parts

For those on the fence, the TNC copper turbo microlux 10440 is fantastic, it's one of the most powerful AAA size torch out there, really great design, small little light, it's a heavy chunk of copper that handles heat really well and.. one has to witness the amount of light for its size, just stunning
Buy without hesitation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.