• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: S200C2vn - Baby Throw King 122K Lux - 690 OTF Lumen

Capolini

Banned
Re: WTS: Baby TK61vn (Must Must Have 5 Stars)

ot here,this is a definite YES!!,,,,TK75 just "Delivered" to Vinh,,,,,,,,It arrived on time and safely!!! :cool::twothumbs

bjs55

Newly Enlightened

I'm in too

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I'm in too

You wont regret it. There are not many lights I feel confident praising before release. This one, K40vn, and MM15vn, Tk61vn are some I know will be a big hit.

Capolini

Banned

I have a feeling you mentioned this light in your size comparison on OP w/ all the specs./clues! Is that possible??? Could it be a little trickery where none of us would think that one of your size comparisons is the actual light???! :hahaha:

Could it be the ARMYTEK PREDATOR v2 xp-g2?? The size is right, has the Rubber Cigar ring and the clip??? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I have a feeling you mentioned this light in your size comparison on OP w/ all the specs./clues! Is that possible??? Could it be a little trickery where none of us would think that one of your size comparisons is the actual light???! :hahaha:

Could it be the ARMYTEK PREDATOR v2 xp-g2?? The size is right, has the Rubber Cigar ring and the clip??? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

nope

Capolini

Banned

You wont regret it. There are not many lights I feel confident praising before release. This one, K40vn, and MM15vn, Tk61vn are some I know will be a big hit.

I AM IN!! Everything will work out w/ my son Capo................."Our serenity is directly proportional to our Acceptance":)

Capolini

Banned

He won't need surgery??!

I am trying to stay positive. I will not know until Monday,,,,these juvenile cataracts are progressive and aggressive,,,he has been beating the odds so far.Capo is 3. The[juvenile/hereditary] cataracts he has are usually more advanced at his age,that is why the Vet Ophthalmologist said he is beating the odds.In the last month or so he has been rubbing his eyes a lot which the vet says is a sign that the cataracts are progressing. I hope She is wrong and it is allergies or something?

Thanks Vinh and all of you for letting me express myself in this regard.:)

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic

Going to go with sunwayman

Not decided on which one until I know I am 50% right :laughing:

My reasoning is there are some interesting lights coming out.

Capolini

Banned

I hope you guys figure it out before I go to bed!!!

Its showtime!!! TK61vn w/ TK35 as backup:)

My new roommate and I are taking a walk after my walk w/ Capo............she wants to see the TK61vn in action!!! Keep it G rated guys!

ven

Flashaholic

I hope you guys figure it out before I go to bed!!!

Its showtime!!! TK61vn w/ TK35 as backup:)

My new roommate and I are taking a walk after my walk w/ Capo............she wants to see the TK61vn in action!!! Keep it G rated guys!

Best make sure your cells don't come back drained and empty then :naughty:

See I did well then :laughing:

Last edited: