• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: S200C2vn - Baby Throw King 122K Lux - 690 OTF Lumen

CUL8R

Enlightened
I'd like to take a moment to go off subject so I can apologize to Capolini for comments in an earlier post in this thread.

Capolini, I really am sorry and hope you can accept my apologies.

I just wanted to say that here instead of via PM, because I made my original comments here.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

manxbuggy1

Newly Enlightened
Okay guys a few days ago Patt asked for some shots comparing this little canon to a stock TK61. I got my stock TK61 in on Wednesday but had to wait until tonight for my brother to come up so I could borrow his S200C2vn and just to make it a little more interesting his TK61vn. We went out to the same park where we do our 300 meter shots but decided to do them shooting across a parking lot to some trees on the other side. These shots were at about 215 meters.
S200C2vn

Stock TK61

Tk61vn

CUL8R

Enlightened
Okay guys a few days ago Patt asked for some shots comparing this little canon to a stock TK61. I got my stock TK61 in on Wednesday but had to wait until tonight for my brother to come up so I could borrow his S200C2vn and just to make it a little more interesting his TK61vn. We went out to the same park where we do our 300 meter shots but decided to do them shooting across a parking lot to some trees on the other side. These shots were at about 215 meters.

Great pictures! I really like this little light, but your pictures really demonstrate just how great the TK61vn is!

manxbuggy1

Newly Enlightened
True. We just have to keep in mind that we are comparing a little light with killer throw to a much larger beast of a light.

CUL8R

Enlightened
rdrfronty, So with high drain batteries SB's numbers are going to be up approximately 10% over the figures he originally listed using protected AW's? That would be around 750-760 OTF lumens and 137-139Kcd! The already great numbers are getting even better! That means High drains are definately a necessity here, so I'll stick with my Sony VTC5's. Can't wait to see the final review!

panag

Enlightened
FILE0024_zps5f2fe976.jpg
[/URL]obucket.com/user/panag1/media/FILE0023_zps941eeb3d.jpg.html]
FILE0023_zps941eeb3d.jpg

Patt

Enlightened
Ah. That helps bring our numbers closer then. I had recorded 728 lumens after 30 seconds and 137Kcd. I was using high drain cells though. So looks like we will line up nicely now with your newest numbers you will be releasing soon. Irregardless I know we have the usual led and manufacture variances that can make a difference.
Even though I do testing on my own, I do it usually for the fun of it and for personal reference.
However, I always enjoy reading your reviews. You always give great in-depth info and lots of data in tons of cool new lights. And lots of nice photos.
So keep up the great work Selfbuilt!!

Hi rdrfronty,
:wave:I think that the throw of the S200C2vn will be around...750meters...:grin2: (that's my guess)..I compared it with the TK61 which throws..824meters..
Only the hotspot/beam is alot smaller...(that explains the less lumens I suppose...) It's an awesome thrower for it's little size...nice job from Vinh... :) :thumbsup: Could you maybe measure the throw/meters please?

Cheers

Patt

Last edited:

Patt

Enlightened
OMG..manxbuggy1 ....thx for these awesome pics...that indeed shows how "great" that "monstrous" "TK61vn" really is like CUL8R allready said... :wow:

These pics really makes me wanna buy the TK61vn....asap (as soon as possible) That beast simply blows all others away...
:p;)

It's not for nothing Vinh's..." Top of the Line"....
:party:

Patt

Last edited:

Patt

Enlightened
:kewlpics:Very very nice pics panag...thx for sharing them with us...really well done.. :rock: these really shows the "differences" of the lights to each other..as I can see..the S200C2vn is almost as bright as the TN31MB ...(that by itself is unbelievable..) thx...:thanks:

panag

Enlightened
almost!!!!!!! level 4 from tn31mb (394000)cd but s200c2vn is the best poket thrower i have ever seen :twothumbs thank you patt!!!! i have also some beamshots at ( tk61vn)

Last edited:

rdrfronty

Enlightened

Hi rdrfronty,
:wave:I think that the throw of the S200C2vn will be around...750meters...:grin2: (that's my guess)..I compared it with the TK61 which throws..824meters..
Only the hotspot/beam is alot smaller...(that explains the less lumens I suppose...) It's an awesome thrower for it's little size...nice job from Vinh... :) :thumbsup: Could you maybe measure the throw/meters please?

Cheers

Patt
The 137K number of my S200C2 equates to 740 meters in throw.
The 192K number of our stock TK61 equates to 876 meters in throw.
That stock TK61 is my brothers that he just bought last week. My TK61vn which I tested at 622K equates to 1577 meters in throw.

panag

Enlightened
Ok, good, sounds like there is no big risk of breaking anything. I'll give it a try!
i have try it in mine because i was 95% centert and i fix it to 100%:twothumbs i was playing with it about 30 minutes tests on a white wall until i fix it:thumbsup: i hope you are good!!!!!!!!

Patt

Enlightened
The 137K number of my S200C2 equates to 740 meters in throw.
The 192K number of our stock TK61 equates to 876 meters in throw.
That stock TK61 is my brothers that he just bought last week. My TK61vn which I tested at 622K equates to 1577 meters in throw.

:thanks:Hi rdrfronty...thx for u're reaction and for the numbers... I see that I was very accurate with my guess about the S200C2vn..
I really also look out for Selfbuilt's revieuw about this little beast...can't wait...
:D:thumbsup:

Patt

Last edited: