• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Surefire lights with Oveready EDC+ Fivemega parts and Dropins **ALL SOLD**

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am selling the following lights and parts:

The picture is a link to a Hi-Res version (3000px wide). Just click on it (the image itself, not the banner on top of it).

dropins.jpg

Free Xtar VP1 charger with box if you buy two lights (including the limited Edition Elzetta from my other sales thread) and have a shipping address within germany.
(sorry, the VP1 has a EU plug and would be way too heavy and big to just pop it in for free if international)

1. Surefire C2 with 4mode XP-G2 dropin and the following upgrades: SOLD to Offgridled
Oveready McClicky kit installed in the Tailcap
Oveready Delrin Tailcap Shroud with threads/screws to attach a clip (no clip though)
Xeno smooth black Stainless Steel Bezel & GITD O-Ring under the lens
Dropin is a Cree XP-G2 R5 3C neutral on Noctigon board, L/M/H/T (0,2% 5mA, 2% 45mA, 25% 570mA, 100% 2.28A) 2.9-4.5V Low Voltage Protection 2.9-3V, Flashes 6x @ 2.8V
The light is in very good condition and has only few signs of use.
$119 shipped registered priority worldwide

2. Surefire/Fivemega 3P Lego with 4mode XP-L dropin SPF to Original_Copy
Consisting of a Surefire Z44-BK Head, a Surefire Z41-BK twisty switch and a Fivemega 18350 Body. The Z44 has a smooth black Xeno Stainless Steel bezel attached. The light is in good condition, shows some signs of use like some wear on the body and the knurling of the tailcap. I could install a Oveready McClicky kit in the Tailcap if interested ($15 optional). Dropin is a Cree XP-L V6 3D neutral on Noctigon board, L/M/H/T (0,0017% 5mA, 2% 60mA, 25% 760mA, 100% 3.04A) 2.9-4.5V Low Voltage Protection 2.9-3V, Flashes 9x @ 2.8V
$99 shipped registered priority worldwide or
$109 shipped registered priority worldwide with optional Oveready Delrin Tailcap Shroud with threads/screws to attach a clip (no clip though - same as on the C2)

3. Surefire 2x18650 Lego with P91 Lamp Assembly SOLD to Offgridled
Consisting of a Surefire Z44-HA head, a Surefire Z41-HA tailcap with Oveready McClicky kit installed and a Solarforce 2x18650 body. Head and Body are mint while the tailcap shows some really minor wear on the knurling.
[$89] $84 shipped registered priority worldwide or
[$99] $94 shipped registered priority worldwide with optional Oveready Delrin Tailcap Shroud with threads/screws to attach a clip (no clip though - same as on the C2)

4. Oveready Dropin Triple/60 L1n V3.01 Cree XP-G R5 3.0-9.5V single mode neutral white WITHDRAWN
$99 shipped registered priority worldwide

5. Oveready Dropin Triple/60 L3n V3.10 Cree XP-E 3.0-9.5V three modes 1-30-100% neutral white SOLD to hombreluhrs
$99 shipped registered priority worldwide

6. EDC+ X60L3 Triple Dropin XP-G2 R5 cool white - H/M/L - 720/380/12 lumens - 2A/1A/35mA - 3-6V comes with manual and wand SPF to Original_Copy
$49 shipped registered priority worldwide

RULES:
  • the first to post an unconditional "I´ll take it" in this thread gets the item and has priority over any PM or Email communication
  • do not edit your "I´ll take it" post unless you want to back out completely
  • make another post if you want to add something to your "I´ll take it"
  • Paypal payment (no e-cheque or similar crap) is expected within 24 hours after I sent my paypal information or the light/part will be made available again
  • EU members can pay via bank transfer if they wish to
  • I ship worldwide and all prices ($US) include worldwide registered priority shipping
  • insurance is optional and will be additional $10
  • Shipping will be to the address provided by paypal only.
  • If possible I try to ship the same day I received payment - otherwise the next business day
  • I reserve the right to not sell to anybody for no particular reason

Last edited:

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire lights with Oveready EDC+ Fivemega parts and Dropins **Int´l shippi

I'll take #1 C2 with 4 mode XP-G2 pm being sent

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire lights with Oveready EDC+ Fivemega parts and Dropins **Int´l shippi

The C2 is SPF to Offgridled

hombreluhrs

Enlightened

I'll take #5 please

Original_Copy

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #2 and #6.
can you send me PM with paypal info?

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Overady L3N, EDC+ X60L3 and the 3P lego shipped today. PMs with tracking# sent.