• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: X6vn - Mini Spotlight

Full Cream

Enlightened
are we talking too hot to hold at head or further down the tube?

Is the heat thing an issue for the light and or cell if you keep running it?
( I.e. if you're wearing gloves and can hold longer than the suggested 3 mins)

Full Cream

Enlightened
Alex, so if the head was hot to touch but im tough cof wearing gloves and dont notice it, is there any need to let it cool other than to not burn fingers?

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seeing as this light is single stage I would see what Vinh has to say about how long the light can run safely.
You wouldn't want to run it too long and fry the driver or led.

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agreed, maybe a side by side shot of the xml2 and xpg2.
Man I would love to order one of these and a TK61vn v2. I think then my throw collection would be complete :)
But alas it's just not in the budget right now :-(

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a major wow light. If your on the fence about getting in one just get it !!!!! Every time i turn it on the hot spot is always brighter then i expect from such a small light and its amazing a dedomed xpg2 can put out so much light. Over 850 otf lumens(with ucl lens) from a dedome xpg2 is just shocking to me. Some xml light dont even put out that much.

shrick

Newly Enlightened
Vinh... What about adding an UCLp lens option, as mentioned by Alex1234? This will be a very nice option, especially for international buyers, like me, who have issues with sourcing this kind of item. We can buy the lens directly from you and not struggle to buy the lens separately. It seems like the value added by the lens is worth it? Alex, can you maybe also comment on this, give your thoughts please?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh... What about adding an UCLp lens option, as mentioned by Alex1234? This will be a very nice option, especially for international buyers, like me, who have issues with sourcing this kind of item. We can buy the lens directly from you and not struggle to buy the lens separately. It seems like the value added by the lens is worth it? Alex, can you maybe also comment on this, give your thoughts please?

Can you add on this Alex? it is worth the money?

My The X6s I have in stock have very nice clear lens already and I don't imagine adding UCLp would add anything to visual performance.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
the lens on mine did look clear but as you saw there is no AR coating so it does reflect bunch of light while the UCLp barely any.
light transition is 97% for the UCLp while a standard glass lens with no ar coating is 90-94%

I think its worth it. might as well get all the light otf you can get imo

I asked them when the 35mm glass ucl will be back in stock and there said 3-4 weeks

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
the lens on mine did look clear but as you saw there is no AR coating so it does reflect bunch of light while the UCLp barely any.
light transition is 97% for the UCLp while a standard glass lens with no ar coating is 90-94%

I think its worth it. might as well get all the light otf you can get imo

I asked them when the 35mm glass ucl will be back in stock and there said 3-4 weeks

3-4 weeks Hmmm Thanks for the input.

shrick

Newly Enlightened
3-4 weeks is quite long. For now, I'll take the X6 then as is Vinh, with the standard lens. Should you decide to make the lens option available, I'll get it from you, shipped via the light I'll buy at the time :). Thanks for the feedback Vinh, Alex...

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
for any practical use you will not notice a difference. I got it because im crazed about having ar coated lens lol

If your going to use this for heavy duty work were it might fall onto hard surfaces the UCLp lens might be a good idea as its acrylic and will not shatter

aribach

Newly Enlightened
I'm so tempted! But just bought the V11Rvn, S200C2vn and have the TX25C2vn also!! Still might go for it, though it am saving up for the TK61vn V2. Do you think the performance will be better than the Tx25C2vn? Cause i love that light, use it the most of all lights.

Latest posts