• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired X65vn cerakote AND 6XLvn for sale!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Huge sale... V54s and more!

FINAL price drop on the X65vn hypershift cerakote. The price is $350 down from what I paid and I'm not going any lower for what is an awesome, mint condition torch with all the extras.

XD9

Enlightened

FINAL price drop on the X65vn hypershift cerakote. The price is $350 down from what I paid and I'm not going any lower for what is an awesome, mint condition torch with all the extras.

I'll take it. Check ur pm.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations. I can't believe it took that long! What a killer light at a killer price!

Vinh just posted 2 without the hypershift ceracote in his sales thread for just about the same price.

Congratulations to both of you.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations. I can't believe it took that long! What a killer light at a killer price!

Vinh just posted 2 without the hypershift ceracote in his sales thread for just about the same price.

Congratulations to both of you.

I know man I took a beating on this one. All because a chick made me feel like a loser for having "too many" flashlights. lol

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know man I took a beating on this one. All because a chick made me feel like a loser for having "too many" flashlights. lol

They may be able to take your lights, but they can never steal your sense of humor Wimm! :crackup:

XD9

Enlightened

And........ no money for me.

Guy's I'm tryin to get paid here :)
Sorry for the delay. Been hospitalized is not fun... Sorry for not communicating.
Check your pay pal

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast

Please, won't someone just buy this dang light! It's way too awesome to be left on a shelf!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

SOLD SOLD X65vn is sold pending payment.... again. lol

SALE IS CLOSED... stop bothering me ;)

Last edited: