• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Yuji high cri 5mm LEDS group buy

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just an update. I received an strange response from Yuji regarding the prospective order which says this:

"This kind of products will be replaced by another type of new products in the near future.
Therefore, we do not recommend you to purchase this from us. Sorry about that"

I will clarify this and post an update as soon as I have it.

scout24

Flashaholic
I'd be interested in five of each color temp, if you'd kindly add me to the list.

Edit- Five of each of the three groups above, please.

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is the update: they are phasing out these LEDs and the 5600K x 60deg version is already not available. The other 3 versions can still be ordered but shipping is not expected until some time next month. They do plan to release something new but are not providing details or ETA.

So, my plan is to order, today, 200x3200x45, 100x3200x60, 100x5600x45 shipped to my friend in the US. I planned to pick it later this month but since there is no clear delivery date I'd grab it next visit in May and then announce the availability here.

I think it is good to have them even with this delay because replacements are not always better, as we all know.

Last edited:

phosphor22

Enlightened
I would be interested in
15 of the 3200K 45 degree and
5 of the 5600K 60 degree
thanks much! Hope I'm not too late.

Last edited:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
The shipment from Yuji has arrived to my friends in NY and I will be there first week of June.

I know that is a long wait and if it is too long for anyone on the subscribtion list please feel free to cancel any time. For the patient folks, I will provide PP payment info soon after I have the LEDs in my hands.

phosphor22

Enlightened
wait is fine - I replied to thread but don't see my name added to list in the first post, hopefully I am in for a few - thanks much!

Last edited:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
wait is fine - I replied to thread but don't see my name added to list in the first pot, hopefully I am in for a few - thanks much!
Sorry, missed your post. Added you to the 45*3200 list. 60*5600 were not available, do you want 45*5600?

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
:grouphug: for the Yuji.

Remember to stick the specifications for this LED. Single 3V button cell and 2AAA (alkaline and NimH) have proven to work well. I just modded a Mini-Maglite 2AAA incan to fit it and it looks great :thumbsup:

Perhaps someone will try it in a 2AA application...hmmm?:thinking: