• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Yuji high cri 5mm LEDS group buy

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Replied to all PMs.

BTW the number of PMs received so far happens to equal to the number of packages I bought the other day, so I will be able to ship them all simultaneously, hopefully later this week. And buy more packets for the next wave of shipments if there are more confirmations.

In a matter of fact, the 5mm LEDs are now out of stock, all versions.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Replied to all PMs.

BTW the number of PMs received so far happens to equal to the number of packages I bought the other day, so I will be able to ship them all simultaneously, hopefully later this week. And buy more packets for the next wave of shipments if there are more confirmations.

In a matter of fact, the 5mm LEDs are now out of stock, all versions.

Please accept my apologies, but unfortunately I will need to decline at this point - PM sent.

This should free up 10 emitters, and I do hope that others here may be able to find a use for these, so that you are not inconvenienced.

Thanks for your understanding.

scout24

Flashaholic
My deepest apologies for holding up the process- I had mis-spelled ma tumba's Paypal address... Sorry everyone! :shakehead :fail::eek:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
All paid ones shipped out this morning. I will supply tracking numbers via PMs later today, but I don't expect them to appear in USPS tracking system before Monday.

Last edited:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everything shipped out Thursday, all tracking numbers provided this morning. Wanted to provide them earlier but CPF was so slow to me that I just gave up at that time.

I checked the US bound shipments, thay are all available in USPS tracking system already. The other shipments are available in my local system so I am sure they are on track, too.