Zebralight H600/H604/H600F MKIV headlamp

MX421

Enlightened
When will ZL have the run times of the new MK IV posted?

I have been waiting on full specs before i order. I agree they will most likely be similar to the previous versions, but its the principle of them not having a full description thats holding me back. I had also previously thought the brightness values were also off, but i after looking at the specs again, I now that they are most likely the difference between XHP35 and XHP50.2.

Anyone else having issues with the post text skipping typed characters?

NPL

Enlightened
I have a question for Zebralight experts. The sc600 mk3 and mk4 appear to be using the same LED. Does that mean they are just driving the LED harder to push out more lumens? Where is the compromise?

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a question for Zebralight experts. The sc600 mk3 and mk4 appear to be using the same LED. Does that mean they are just driving the LED harder to push out more lumens? Where is the compromise?

ZL is using some newer components and has increased the efficiency of the driver with the MKIV series. That is likely responsible for most of the increase in brightness but, I am not sure if they also boosted the current a bit. If they did it is still within Cree's specs for the emitter. ZL does not overdrive any of their emitters.

NPL

Enlightened
ZL is using some newer components and has increased the efficiency of the driver with the MKIV series. That is likely responsible for most of the increase in brightness but, I am not sure if they also boosted the current a bit. If they did it is still within Cree's specs for the emitter. ZL does not overdrive any of their emitters.
Looking forward to see how the runtimes compare once announced.

Ace12

Enlightened
What is the 3 step tint deviation? I don't want any green tint. I'm actually thinking about going with the cooker 5700K. Right now I have the H600Fd MKiii which is 5000K, but I'm sure that's on high. It's warmer on medium. I don't want anything warmer than my current light. I don't think I would like the 4500K

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
ArmyTek Wizard Pro - you can buy them individually here: https://ru.nkon.nl

Here's what it looks like: https://goo.gl/images/DWvakz

I'm waiting for two in the mail.
They don't fit very well to be honest. They are too wide to fit in the channel on the H600 and will need to be filed down a fair amount to fit right. The Nitecore MH20 clip I linked above fits perfectly, without modification, like it was made for the H600 series.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
They don't fit very well to be honest. They are too wide to fit in the channel on the H600 and will need to be filed down a fair amount to fit right. The Nitecore MH20 clip I linked above fits perfectly, without modification, like it was made for the H600 series.

OK thanks. I am looking for a perfect fit. So this is good to know!

likethevegetable

Enlightened
The MH20 clip I linked fits much better imo. Aside from being black, it is like it was made for the H600 series. The Armytek clips I tried were slightly too wide for the grove in the H600.

Thanks for the heads up.. looks like I'm going to put in some work to get a perfect fit. No biggie, another little project I guess