Zebralight S6330 and S6330b 2400 Lumen flashlights in the making. .

sbbsga

Enlightened
Looks like it'll fit nicely in a cup holder. :p

Oh, no doubt. If TM11 fits, this wouldn't be a problem as long as the dimensions stay true. I just hope that the holster can dampen the rattling to protect the torch and the cup holders.

BirdofPrey

Enlightened
This thing is going to be an absolute MONSTER!

s6330_zebralight_specs.png

-Jamie M.

I'm trying to imagine in my head whether or not this would realistically be too big to fit on my duty belt. I currently use a little 4Sevens Maelstrom (1st Gen) so obviously much larger than that but...

moozooh

Enlightened
Lupine Betty TL S, Tiny Monster, and TN30 are all substantially more expensive (especially the Betty at 700$ or so) while not having ZL's power efficiency, handy UI, extremely compact size and other features ZL are constantly introducing in their lights. 200$ is a fair price at worst.

biglights

Enlightened
Lupine Betty TL S, Tiny Monster, and TN30 are all substantially more expensive (especially the Betty at 700$ or so) while not having ZL's power efficiency, handy UI, extremely compact size and other features ZL are constantly introducing in their lights. 200$ is a fair price at worst.

That is how I was looking at it also. $200 is reasonable, any more and I would have to pass.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm trying to imagine in my head whether or not this would realistically be too big to fit on my duty belt. I currently use a little 4Sevens Maelstrom (1st Gen) so obviously much larger than that but...

It's not that big 'cause I have the Nitecore TM11 and it's pretty damn small (mine comes with a holster). May I suggest you mock something up
with maybe a paper towel tube and something to see if it's too big?

Also, depending on where you are, you could ask if someone has one (or similar light) close to you that you can take a look at.

Hell, had it not been for the gold color, I would recommend that chinese TM11 knock off as I've heard great stuff about it
and it's only like 80 bucks or so, shipped.

George

don.gwapo

Enlightened
Size, UI & output will be the best selling point of this light. Heck the S6330B is even shorter by 1/2 inch. :eek:oo:.

Hope they will release this light before the end of this year!

toysareforboys

Enlightened
Size, UI & output will be the best selling point of this light. Heck the S6330B is even shorter by 1/2 inch. :eek:oo:.
Nice! The ONLY light I'll be ordering is the B version.

Like I say, go naked, or go home :) I love my flood!

Stock Sipik SK68 flashlight is on the right, in zoomed out/flood mode... my custom "naked" version on the left!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

That's a 132 degree beam angle! The pics were taken with the flashlights 3.75" from the wall, and with my new "flood"/naked configuration the flood beam was a mind blowing 17 inches in diameter! INSANE!

Woot for naked and a little high temp BBQ paint:

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

I placed it on my pool table (about the middle of the room) facing the ceiling, it lit up the entire room perfectly even!! The beam on the ceiling was as big as the pool table if not larger, and gave a nice warm light to the whole room! Check out the cool beam cut off above the "bar" :)

LICK FOR SUPER DUPER HIGH RES!
Or LICK HERE FOR JUST HIGH RES!

That photo is at 1/2sec exposure ISO 100 f3.5 at 18mm on my stock 18-55mm lens. NOT a long exposure! ;)

I love my floods, can't wait for this Zebra B version!

-Jamie M.

Pandorum

Newly Enlightened

Guess you have a point but I always felt the Nitecore TM 11 was overpriced. The Lupine well I don't even want to think about that price!

Last edited:

ZRXBILL

Enlightened
Great, I've been going nuts deciding between the Thrunite TN30 & the Sunwayman T60CS and now I see this.:(

moldyoldy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great, I've been going nuts deciding between the Thrunite TN30 & the Sunwayman T60CS and now I see this.:(

been there, bought the T60, no regrets.

The TN30 with more lumens unfortunately has a deeper cut reflector for the 3x XML LEDs which produces many more artifacts in the spill beam. Given that the TN31 was also being offered, I am not sure why the reflector is so deep with what appears to be an attempt at more throw from a 3x XML light.

On the other hand, the T60 beam, both spot and spill, is very clean.

The Zebralight 6330 has been on the 2012 proposed list for a while, eventually it will be offered/sold, and I may purchase it because of the individual 18650 management.

Bottom line for 2012 & high-lumen lights for me: I do not regret the T60 purchase - a very nice light!

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
been there, bought the T60, no regrets...
Bottom line for 2012 & high-lumen lights for me: I do not regret the T60 purchase - a very nice light!

Glad to hear the SWM T60CS is a good light! Its on my short list of 'to get' lights. Is the low setting low enough for midnight bathroom runs? Some reviews put the low at between 50 - 75 lumens rather than the factory-rated 20 lumens. Just wondering....

Last edited:

moldyoldy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad to hear the SWM T60CS is a good light! Its on my short list of 'to get' lights. Is the low setting low enough for midnight bathroom runs? Some reviews put the low at between 50 - 75 lumens rather than the factory-rated 20 lumens. Just wondering....

well, I am a bit short on lights to compare with right now - a bunch left in the last week or so and am waiting for replenischments. However, a snap opinion is that the lowest level of the T60 is a brighter than 20 lumens and bordering on too bright for bathroom runs past sleeping family - unless you cup the head in your carrying hand.

In comparing the T60 with a few lights that I do have, the T60 on the lowest level is comparable with the SC600 on M1 and maybe with the LD41 on level 2 (1 level up from the lowest level), and a bit brighter than the SC51 on M1. Note that I am avoiding guesstimating any lumen numbers. Caveat: The varying spot sizes make the brightness difficult to compare and it is several hours from dark enough to do a ceiling bounce test.

My bottom line is the same: absolutely no regrets on purchasing the T60!

Last edited: