Zebralight SC600 MKIII HI BUY IT!

TA_ls1

Enlightened
Mine shipped today too, so excited! They told me they have it in stock today, but it's not showing that way on the site. Maybe they don't have many.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Newb question: where are you guys ordering from? I'd there a good deal I'm not seeing or do you have to buy from their site?

TA_ls1

Enlightened
I always use their site. There's a few other vendors that carry them, but going direct through them always seems to be a good experience, and they have great customer service.

fletch31

Newly Enlightened
I ordered back on April 16th from their website and also received shipping notice today. :thumbsup:

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered. You guys really are a bad influence. I can't even come up with an excuse for why I want this (yeah, I said want, not need).

I guess I'm just getting tired of waiting for someone to do a sc600 mk3hi vs mh20gt comparison.

Now I need to read the rest of this thread before I ask more questions that have already been answered.

cp2315

Enlightened
Just like you, I was waiting for comparison of mh20gt and sc600iii hi. Can't wait anymore.
Have to make my own choice.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't do a real comparison between the two because I don't have the mh20gt, only the normal mh20. I can say, however, that there's nothing nitecore could've done to the mh20 to make me prefer it to the sc600mk3. Yeah maybe it's got a bit more throw, but I doubt it's much and even if it were I could never get past how much larger and more chunky the body is. Seriously, if I can't stand to carry it's thick head what's the point?

So for me I have no doubt, the sc600mk3 is the proper choice between the two. No doubt in my mind. In fact I gave my normal mh20 away because it was just collecting dust.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just like you, I was waiting for comparison of mh20gt and sc600iii hi. Can't wait anymore.
Have to make my own choice.

There are comparisons out there of the MH20GT and SC600 MKIII.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Efest IMR18650 2500mAh

Diameter: 18,40mm

Height: 65,25mm

Will this work in the SC600 Mark III or are these cells too long

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are comparisons out there of the MH20GT and SC600 MKIII.

I just googled it and one came up! Where the heck was this last week?

It doesn't matter anyhow, in the back of my mind, I had it set to get this light anyways. I wanted comparisons like how it heats up in each mode, how long each mode lasts, little quirks that distinguish the two, etc. I'm fully aware the sc600 isn't a throw light so it is hard to compare but the mh20gt is no joke either. Everyone has their preferences but it's not fair to judge the mh20gt based on the mh20. Same 1000 lumens, completely different light. The big head doesn't bug me because I had the eagtac gx30a3d and the mh27 before. Really looking forward to what the sc600 hi can do.

mhanlen

Enlightened
What were you wanting to know? I have reviewed both, and if you watch the Zebralight review then the MH20GT, I think you can have a good idea which is right for you.

markr6

Flashaholic
I just googled it and one came up! Where the heck was this last week?

It doesn't matter anyhow, in the back of my mind, I had it set to get this light anyways. I wanted comparisons like how it heats up in each mode, how long each mode lasts, little quirks that distinguish the two, etc. I'm fully aware the sc600 isn't a throw light so it is hard to compare but the mh20gt is no joke either. Everyone has their preferences but it's not fair to judge the mh20gt based on the mh20. Same 1000 lumens, completely different light. The big head doesn't bug me because I had the eagtac gx30a3d and the mh27 before. Really looking forward to what the sc600 hi can do.

Was it this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/4hcu8n/nitecore_mh20gt_vs_zebralight_sc600w_mkiii_hi/

Very nice comparison. And WOW that MH20GT is a lot bigger than I would have thought. Feeling good with the Zebralight :)

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
What were you wanting to know? I have reviewed both, and if you watch the Zebralight review then the MH20GT, I think you can have a good idea which is right for you.

Yep, saw your review last night. Really good and in depth. I think you are the only one that does video run times like that and yes, its boring but helps immensely. I actually meant to play your reviews and jot down run times but I figured I was going to get the mk3 eventually anyways, I might as well pull the trigger and see for myself.

LimuHead

Newly Enlightened
True story:

Yesterday I wrote ZL asking when the HI light would be back in stock. Their reply was that if I ordered now it would take about a week.

So I ordered last night and paid the extra $4 for the faster shipping.

I got a shipping notice today!

I already own an H602w and an SC63w and love them both.

Looking forward to my next New Flashlight Day!!

roger-roger

Enlightened
Similar thing happened to me. Last week on the 3rd, I asked when an SC62w listed as "in stock" would ship. They replied next week (meaning this week). It shipped on the 4th.

True story:

Yesterday I wrote ZL asking when the HI light would be back in stock. Their reply was that if I ordered now it would take about a week.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
True story:

Same as you, I ordered last night as well. No email yet :mecry:. I do understand it was listed as out-of-stock when I clicked "order" and I did not opt for any special shipping. Oh well, patience, patience, I guess.

tops2

Enlightened
Um..yeah..I had a dream last night I ordered and received this light and it turns on real hot for a few seconds before the PID kicked in.. I know I'm interested in this light but to dream about it...maybe it's a sign.. :crackup:

TA_ls1

Enlightened
I ordered mine on 4/26, and it shipped out on Monday. Problem is that on the stupid USPS site the last update was on Monday 5/9 when a shipping label was created. Now it is 5:30 on Wednesday and it's still sitting in TX. The estimated delivery date is Friday and I'm going to be extremely angry with USPS if I don't get it then. I had this happen before with USPS where I ordered a group buy light and it was shipped on a Monday and was supposed to be to me by Thursday, but I had to wait until the following Monday to get it. I really hate USPS.

Is anyone else waiting on the sc600 mkiii hi having this issue with USPS?