Zebralight SC600w Mk III HI cool white version?

mcease022

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

I have been researching the ZL SC600w mk3 HI, but I would like a cool white version(5700k) of the HI...does this even exist? I was under the impression that it did exist, but I found out that I was actually looking at the SC600 MK3 (non-HI version). If this doesnt exist yet will ZL be coming out with a cool white version of the Mk3 HI?

Also, I have not found any direct comparisons of the SC600w MK3 HI to the SC600 MK3 (cool white)(non-Hi)

I have become obsessed with the ZL's ability to pack suck power and run-time in such a tiny package. I am looking for something that is a good all round flashlight in a small package. Another reason I am looking at this light is because it can be clipped onto a hat.

TIA!

mcease022

Newly Enlightened
There's Mk 4-versions on the way, but it doesn't seem like a HI-version or cool white is planned. Their spreadsheet is updated with the new versions, and can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dit?hl=en&authkey=CNqP6KIC&pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Thank you for pointing that out!! I saw their spreadsheet but totally missed the MK4 version coming out. I guess I will have to wait for it to come out before I pull the trigger on any others. 1600 Lumens is quite intriguing.

Cobraman502

Enlightened
Thank you for pointing that out!! I saw their spreadsheet but totally missed the MK4 version coming out. I guess I will have to wait for it to come out before I pull the trigger on any others. 1600 Lumens is quite intriguing.

Mk4 is 1600 the mk4 HI is 1400