ok...bored...pics of lights and knives...

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Took a break from wedding prepping and took a few pics. I wanted to includee some of my other lights in here, but forgot to on some and others weren't with me (fiance had them). Oh well. I want to add a black Spyderco Native and a black BM Mini-Skirmish to my collection, but no money.

img1105fp3.jpg

img1106gu1.jpg

img1107ya8.jpg

img1108sh2.jpg

img1110mb3.jpg

SCblur

Enlightened
nice pics, thanks for sharing. What is the light with the really big head?

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
SCblur - If you're referring to the short light with the fat head, it's what I call my Vital Stream Scorpion-FB1 (click the link in my sig for more pics and info). It's a Streamlight Scorpion LED head fitted to a Vital Gear FB1 body. Amazing throw for something so small. If I can get more juice to the LED, it will be a 1cell stunner...I just haven't found anyone able/willing to make me a custom canister for the light engine.

ABTOMAT - wow!, how'd you know it's an S410? Well, I like it a lot. It works well for most shots I take and I've only recently started fiddling with more of the manual settings. I wish it had a shorter focal length so I can take closer pics, but it's quite good still. My biggest complaint (or wish) is that video be a higher resoluation (I don't have a video camera). My friends have newer, high res Canons...very nice. Canons are my favorite digicams (at least ones that normal consumers would buy). I find they have better true color representation and contrast to Nikon, Sony, and Olympic, but again, I'm just talking about the ones normal people buy.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aleph 1 WWOS w/Ti Bezel and E2D Body/Tail.
Camillus Dominator designed by Darrel Ralph.

cimg1734smallnx3.jpg

The light has been sold after taking the picture.

Benny

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got a new knife...a Kershaw Baby Boa limited edition all black version. Love the design...IMO probably the nicest aesthectically appealing knife design. I love recurve blades. Anyways, heres some pics with a couple of small lights since the knife is quite small also.

img1112qy1.jpg

img1113dj8.jpg

img1114wu4.jpg

img1115zg0.jpg

img1116uf3.jpg

img1117wy1.jpg