More Fenix Digital Lights - L0D CE and L1D CE

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since they seem to have figured out the need for a textured reflector on these, does you think they'll start putting them into the P1D CE's and thereby improve/eliminate the "illusional" dark ring?

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woohoo! :rock:

Really like the L1D CE although I am trying to figure out how it is switched (click a few times or turn the head?) There are general and turbo versions... one of them is max with strobe so full power on the first click? If so, I take one of each. Like the current regulation of the AA series so when do I send my money?

Shame the L0D CE does not use the same regulation as the L1D CE.... but it looks to be another great light. The brightest freakin AAA production light with multiple levels.

Now for the pre-orders and more information to follow. Thanks for the heads-up and I am saving my coins now. :D

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will the L1D CE heads work with existing L2T/L1T bodies and if so, will the heads be availiable to buy separately?

javafool

Enlightened
Pretty exciting news .... ... I knew it wouldn't take Fenix long to come out with Cree versions. I guess I will be in for one of each.

Budman231

Enlightened
WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!! I was hoping the L1D-CE was coming. Sign me up !!
icon14.gif

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi folks,

I know there are lots of questions being posted here and we appreaciate your
interest. However, the first post contains all the information that I have.
I will update as I get more information. So, please don't be bothered if I
don't address your questions - more likely than not, I do not have an answer
to your question so I will default to silence until I do :)

Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying the New Years eve and the start of the New Year
tonight. I hope you all do so likewise! :D

Newly Enlightened
I definately want a L1D-CE. Will have to wait for beam shots to see how much brighter the L0D-CE is compared to my LOP-SE (and then I will probably buy anyway)

I hope the threads and knurling on the LOD-CE are better than my L0P-SE. I used quite a bit of teflon tape on threads and grip tape on the head to allow one handed usage!

Where is best place to buy protected Li-Ion AA and AAA and charger? I think I saw AW was out and Fifth Unit is currently closed.

Looks like I will be off to an expensive start of 2007!
But what an exciting time to have this (addiction) hobby!

Happy New Year to ALL!

Bomo

Newly Enlightened
Since the knurling appears on the tail cap only, I'm hoping that the the level can be chosen thru the clickie - and that it is remembered the next time it is turned on. I would also assume from the specs that low level comes on first(?)

lukestephens777

Enlightened
I think the L0D is PWM dimmed, hopefully they have fine tuned the flickering! The L1D looks like it's Current Regulated! Sweet!

4 Sevens I'd really love an L2D!! Might have 135 lumens and twice the runtimes on the lower levels!! Sweet!

waynejitsu

Enlightened
WOW!
Thanks for letting me test out the "Double A"..., that is crazy bright for sucha small light and smoother beam than the P1D CE too:)