SureFire L1 dimensions

SureAddicted

Enlightened
I've been researching the L1 for a week, I've decided to pick one up tomorrow. In the SureFire 2007 catalog, it states the L1's length is 4.95 inches, 65 lumens high and 10 lumens low. Im guessing its the cree version.

On SureFire's website, its states that the L1's length is 4.52 inches. Im just wondering, the one on the website seems to be gen 6, did gen 5 also come with a cree or did SureFire make a typo in the catalog?

Steve

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been researching the L1 for a week, I've decided to pick one up tomorrow. In the SureFire 2007 catalog, it states the L1's length is 4.95 inches, 65 lumens high and 10 lumens low. Im guessing its the cree version.

On SureFire's website, its states that the L1's length is 4.52 inches. Im just wondering, the one on the website seems to be gen 6, did gen 5 also come with a cree or did SureFire make a typo in the catalog?

Steve

Don't know about the second part, but my L1 Cree is the latest and with the tailcap in lockout position, according to my Mitutoyo digital calipers, it is 4.52 inches long.

SureAddicted

Enlightened
Don't know about the second part, but my L1 Cree is the latest and with the tailcap in lockout position, according to my Mitutoyo digital calipers, it is 4.52 inches long.

Thanks MikeLip, seems as though the website is correct. It does seem weird seeing the previous version in the catalog despite it being 2007.

Steve