The "Ultimate" police flashlight (kidding)

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone remember the cheap, crappy, survival knives you used to be able to buy anywhere?

XIonspi.jpg

I think I have found the flashlight equivalent LOL.

QXROuKl.jpg

8DBQmFe.jpg

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is the going rate for one of these?

I couldn't imagine forking over more than 2 wheat pennies, a half eaten bag of Cool Ranch Doritos, and an expired Mighty Dog coupon.

VesturofBlood needs to do a review on this one!!! Would be right up there with the whistle light!

Imon

Enlightened
All you guys laughing at this just you wait until all the stories come out about guys losing control and driving off bridges in Florida, having to cut themselves free with the rope cutter, and fighting off sharks with the attack head.
Then of course you use the siren to alert Coast Guard vessels of your location.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
All you guys laughing at this just you wait until all the stories come out about guys losing control and driving off bridges in Florida, having to cut themselves free with the rope cutter, and fighting off sharks with the attack head.

Sad thing is those stories really will be out and part of the marketing to sell these monstrosities. Haha

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast

The public has a right to know

Lumen83

Enlightened
If you actually struck someone with that attack bezel, you'd go to prison, even if it were in self defense.

Ya but, that is precisely why you have the police siren. They're gonna think you're one of them. The light should come with a badge too.

Keitho

Enlightened
I'd love to see a test of the "explosion proof" claim...a couple of m80's might be impressive!

herektir

Newly Enlightened
I'd love to see a test of the "explosion proof" claim...a couple of m80's might be impressive!

The probably mean to say intrinsically safe for explosive environments though that actually requires product certification to list that feature.