Binge worthy series

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Picked up the Rockford Files new complete series for $20 plus few bucks for shipping.
Who doesn't like a show that has a driving maneuver named after it.

When I was maybe 16 or 17, tried doing a Rockford, didn't crash, but it didn't go perfectly either

Dave_H

Flashlight Enthusiast
I put my name on the list to borrow season 2 of "Annika", with 18 copies I am #205 on the list. That's the sometimes downside of getting it free for 3 weeks, above board. Oh well. Has anyone else seen this series?

Dave
I've watched season 2 and part of season 1, somewhat disappointed. The plots and acting are a bit shallow, and all cases wrap up in less than an hour, compared to other crime dramas with plots running over several episodes. Maybe in this case they thought this was too long and decided to go shorter, but doesn't work out all that well.

Nikola Walker is a great actor especially in "Unforgotten" (up to series 4), but not everyone will like everything she appears in. A new drama "The Split" has very good acting, but it's all personal stuff versus a balance of investigation with characters' personal lives.

Dave