• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

"CPF Specials" webpages/dealers

naked2

Enlightened
GoingGear has excellent customer service. Try giving them a phone call during their normal business hours.

Phlogiston

Enlightened
For those of us in the UK / EU, I can report that MyFenix: http://www.myfenix.co.uk have an 8% discount for CPF members using the code CPF8 (I believe they're actually owned by the same people as LED FIRE Torches). One useful thing for Fenix fans to know is that some of their Fenix-specific accessories are only listed on MyFenix.

I should also mention that last time I ordered from Flashaholics.co.uk, the CPF code produced a 7% discount rather than an 8% one, so that may have changed at some point over the years. Still worth having, though!

Most importantly, I'd like to say a heartfelt "thank you" to all the dealers who give a CPF discount. It's much appreciated :)

Quality

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know of any coupon codes for illumn.com? I've tried everything I could find and none work.

Flashy808

Enlightened
"CPF Specials" webpages/dealers

Does anybody happen to know any discount codes for "brightnite"? I know they're not as common but just thought I'll give it a try...

beaconterraone

Newly Enlightened
ggcpf10 for goinggear.com is no longer valid.

Their newer YouTube reviews have a new code, but it doesn't work on everything. I don't remember it off-hand: I think it's ggyt10 or something like that. As for a CPF code?...

naked2

Enlightened
Leonardo, this thread is for permanent discounts only (read OP). Your post belongs in the "good deals" thread.

Blackbeard

Enlightened
cant seem to apply going gear codes or the one from newsletter for BF olight deal, maybe its just not working for these sale items