#1 FOURSEVENS Knight and Paladin - PK collaboration!

member 6142

Newly Enlightened
Does the Paladin have a low voltage cutoff? I'm thinking using mine with AW's IMR 16340

Thanks

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan

It is compatible with a RCR123. It achieves maximum lumen when using this battery. 600 lumen.

thanks
Reid

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does the Paladin have a low voltage cutoff? I'm thinking using mine with AW's IMR 16340
Thanks
No there is no cut-off as it uses primary 3v cr123a's as well so they will deep discharge your imr's and damage them. You need an rcr with a protection circuit.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please forgive me if this has been asked, but PLEASE tell me that there will be an 18650/ (2) CR123 version of the Knight. PLEASE David Chow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry we've suspended the 2x123 version. It's ready to be produced but based on the 1x123 lights the market isn't big enough to support it. We'll keep it suspended until there is reason to product them :)

member 6142

Newly Enlightened
No there is no cut-off as it uses primary 3v cr123a's as well so they will deep discharge your imr's and damage them. You need an rcr with a protection circuit.

Uuhh. I see. Thanks [emoji1303]

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello David,
I certainly understand the current market conditions, but is there any chance a few prototypes could be circulated for a review, or are there security concerns that would preclude this? As much as I would love to do a review, I think Selfbuilt has established himself as the gold standard in reviewers. Perhaps a Passaround to stir interest? I am saving up for my first Paladin...
Any chance for an 18650 Paladin? Thanks in advance for the answer. I am enjoying my Quark Smart with low-voltage Bluetooth, the new app works well. It is a blast trying out all the different ways to use it!

member 6142

Newly Enlightened
David, just for sake of knowing, the Paladin with R123 will run the first couple of minutes in Direct Draw. Am I right?

Thanks

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello David,
I certainly understand the current market conditions, but is there any chance a few prototypes could be circulated for a review, or are there security concerns that would preclude this? As much as I would love to do a review, I think Selfbuilt has established himself as the gold standard in reviewers. Perhaps a Passaround to stir interest? I am saving up for my first Paladin...
Any chance for an 18650 Paladin? Thanks in advance for the answer. I am enjoying my Quark Smart with low-voltage Bluetooth, the new app works well. It is a blast trying out all the different ways to use it!
Picked up another blue Ti. These are sweet, just need a little mod for perfection.

a2fe78e487676297acd1c8fcf7b4f7d3.jpg

member 6142

Newly Enlightened
I'd need a diffuser filter for my Paladin: any hint?

Thanks in advance

blkdawg

Newly Enlightened
Is there anyway to put a lanyard on it? maybe another belt clip with hole to put a ring on it?

Latest posts