#1 FOURSEVENS Knight and Paladin - PK collaboration!

XSyPMHB.jpg

Awesome, gold, unobtainium! Beamhead, You da Man! :twothumbs

~ Chance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 90

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will take a "goldie" if you have any others!

Thud: you have pm

Beamhead: here is a picture of yours :)

attachment.php

Unfortunately the permanent marker is no match for the pvd coating. It doesn't stick.

I made a quick count of the various revisions on my desk - here is what I have so far:

R1 3
R2 11
R3 3
R4 3

None of the protos are guaranteed to work. They are just pieces of history. R1 and R2 do not have threads in the front. R3 and R4 do.

I will likely keep one of each revision.

:p

Attachments

• IMG_8583.jpg
    IMG_8583.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 540

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
The blue and red strike bezels came in.
check out the clip orientations along with the places to put the strike bezel.
The possibilities are endless!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pkAccessorized2_xl_7.jpg
    pkAccessorized2_xl_7.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 337
  • pkAccessorized1_xl_6.jpg
    pkAccessorized1_xl_6.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 336
Thud: you have pm

Beamhead: here is a picture of yours :)

attachment.php

Unfortunately the permanent marker is no match for the pvd coating. It doesn't stick.

I made a quick count of the various revisions on my desk - here is what I have so far:

R1 3
R2 11
R3 3
R4 3

None of the protos are guaranteed to work. They are just pieces of history. R1 and R2 do not have threads in the front. R3 and R4 do.

I will likely keep one of each revision.

:p

Perhaps such a wonderful piece of FourSevens history could be accompanied by a letter of authenticity and a signed picture of David holding it. :poke: SWEET! :twothumbs

~ Chance

Last edited:

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thinking they could make up some business card size authentication cards. Leave the mode, revision, number, and signature blank when having them made. Then just fill one out with each prototype sold.

Something like this
1029151154c_zpshhgw0drg.jpg

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Initial impressions:

Like jewelry
Hefty little booger, the grade of Ti is on par with much more expensive lights
The interface is easy (just confirmed medium can be saved if locked out from medium)
The beam is very nice
Bright
I like the switch

more to come..................:p

lumenati

Newly Enlightened
I previewed my pic and I realize it is too large but I do not know how to reduce it! That being said... I love this little light! It is far and away my favorite of all. I like everything about it! Exceptional in every way! Thanks Foursevens!
12243326_10153419715343547_858305678494929978_n.jpg

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love this little light! It is far and away my favorite of all. I like everything about it! Exceptional in every way! Thanks Foursevens!
and PK!

lumenati shared my feelings, after spending the better part of the day with a couple of these they WENT YARD!
The thing I like best is most newer single 123 based lights are designed to run Li-Ion so on primaries you get a respectable but lower lumen output of 190-250, well the Paladin gives 450 on a primary. :D And if you are so inclined even greater output on Li-Ion.
Medium is rated at 100 lumens but seems brighter to me. The beam is flawless and very useful, it is not a thrower but that is to be expected with a light this size.
Fit and finish are impeccable and with all the different colored accessories and options IMHO it is masterful marketing as you can personalize your Knight/Paladin.
I tip my hat to both 47's and PK!:twothumbs