332 Lumen AA Maglite

mmalive12

Newly Enlightened
Just picked up the Pro 332 Silver Color. Oddly, is that there were more of the other colors in display box : red, black, gun metal grey, blue. But NONE green and 1 silver. Hoped to score the 381 lumen version in silver.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive had fist fulls of mini Mags. It is about time a new one came along that I can unscrew the bottom off and screw on the Nite Ize min Mag on off switch. No more twisting on and off.

asdalton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a 351 lumen Pro Plus yesterday.

After seeing the decent beams on the recent Solitaire and Mini Mag AAA, I thought that I would try this out. Unfortunately, the beam shape and tint are a time warp from 2006. Not only does it make a narrow cone of light, but the tint is the bluest that I've seen in years.

BattleBrat

Newly Enlightened
I got a 351 lumen Pro Plus yesterday.

After seeing the decent beams on the recent Solitaire and Mini Mag AAA, I thought that I would try this out. Unfortunately, the beam shape and tint are a time warp from 2006. Not only does it make a narrow cone of light, but the tint is the bluest that I've seen in years.

In all of my Mags (Solitaire/AA/AA/MagTAC CR123/MagTAC rechargeable) they have very consistent(across the models) cool white tint, I just busted out my MagTac CR123 and its pretty much on par with my Malkoff MD2 Hi/Lo which is cool white as well. Keep in mind you can Spot/Zoom all Maglites (Even the MagTacs)

Latest posts