#4 FOURSEVENS Quark Smart QSL !

The FourSevens webpage list the QSL's voltage range as 2v - 4.2v. So, voltage wise it shouldn't be a problem. However, there's been much written concerning battery length issues so it's hard to know for sure. Seems early version tailcaps very problematic. I'm going to try one of the Foursevens High Drain RCR123A's once the light's in my now waiting hands. Just returned home to an empty mailbox......

~ Cg

........ They're no longer offered at Foursevens. BIG SALE. All gone.

TheJlew85 has a brushed Ti. one for sale in The MarketPlace. :twothumbs

~ Cg

The afore stated information is incorrect. The Limited Minis are indeed available on Foursevens website. Look in the Clearance section, where they're currently 50% off.

My apologies for the misleading post. :ohgeez:

~ Cg

terjee

Enlightened
The FourSevens webpage list the QSL's voltage range as 2v - 4.2v. So, voltage wise it shouldn't be a problem. However, there's been much written concerning battery length issues so it's hard to know for sure. Seems early version tailcaps very problematic. I'm going to try one of the Foursevens High Drain RCR123A's once the light's in my now waiting hands. Just returned home to an empty mailbox......

Would be interesting to hear from you when you get everything.

Meanwhile I did order a pair, figuring they'd find another use is they don't fit well in the QSL. I'll probably want to find something else that'd fit if these won't though.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
........ They're no longer offered at Foursevens. BIG SALE. All gone.
Actually I was able to order the Ti, Rainbow Ti and Copper version quite a few hours after your post (ordered sunday) .....and the order is shipped now ;) And they are still listed as available in the clearance section. Just the Autumn Copper is gone.

Eric

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whats the status of the Android App?

My interpretation of Davids post above is that it didn't, and now won't, happen. Unless the light has a successor, which is software back-compatible with this one. But gearing up for the launch of a second generation of a technology that never completed on the first generation is bad form.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Chance, I couldn't resist so I bought a Mini MKII Turbo Combo.....then...a Mini-Bolt...then the the very last CR2 Bolt, and then they put the limited edition Mini MK II's on sale so I bought the Autumn PVD Copper...and then the Rainbow Ti...and then the standard Ti...and then the standard Copper...then they put the Atom's on sale(I already had four or five), but I could not resist the neutral white Titanium Atom AO for $7.00(I am not a flashaholic, I can quit anytime I want...).
Remember the dogs in the movie "Up"? What the word "squirrel" does to the dogs, Four Sevens Flashlight Sale does to me...
Sorry to go off topic, and now back to your regularly scheduled thread...

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Did it have the updated tailcap? Any issues? :popcorn:

Don't know yet. Ordered it for a crazy cheap price but right now in the swamps of the Big Cypress. Guessing it is in the mail. I don't trust high tech but was so cheap. Will know more in a week once I get home. Think there are 3 or 4 cheap 4/7 lights gotten from the clearance and eBay waiting for me right now.

Y6V3M8P.jpg

Veterans Day Sale - 50% off all Smart Lights
From now through November 15th we're taking 50% off all Quark Smart lights!