Acebeam X80vn - 26,000 Lumen Pop Can (Limited Production)

Severus

Enlightened
Re: new acebeam x-80

da~ng....

I like those drone shots. It's a unique view I don't see too often :)

Is that a vent in the head (where it says "do not block")?? lol I wonder how effective that design is. Maybe it's designed so you can blow into it to help cool it off faster?

Personally, I still question the effectiveness of using 12 xhp70's to get the same lumen output that the x45vn does in just 4 xhp70.2s.

Anyhow, good review man. Really enjoyed it!

Thank you I'm glad you liked the video I have the same question with the "do not block" vent. I looked on the manual and it doesn't explain to much.
I think by splitting the output between more LEDs it will generate less heat especially being such a small flashlight that was a must, even with all of additional LEDs at 25000 lumens it get hot quick.

Severus

Enlightened

Excellent review I really enjoyed that. For me though, the host is just way too small for that much output. I'm sticking with my 15,000 lumen TK75vnQ70 until someone builds a better host.

thank you for watching the video! the output on regular modes it's very usable but when you go into the 25,000 lm mode is usable for a minute or so after that you could barely hold it in your hands. I agree with you if the same set up was built on a larger host this flashlight will be my all time favorite.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

So I won't likely mass produce X80vn. Acebeam is refusing to sell me this model. Their reasoning is unclear although I have explained that I provide my own warranty..

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

This says volumes about how major manufacturers fear Vinh! LOL

My guess is this is their attempt for me not to flood the market with X80vn...Doesn't seem all that reasonable but who knows...

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is BS. First acebeam put useless led in the middle of x80.. now they don't even want to sell it to you.. whenever you done the mod, factory warranty is no good...

I am assuming acebeam can't keep up with the production..

wolfstyle

Enlightened

Guess Vinh is going to be able to get these after all. Just watched the video he posted. Looks good.

flashaholic1

Enlightened

Sign me up for this one! I was so close to purchasing this light at a bit of a discount when I was in GA visiting GoingGear store, I held out because the LED's in the middle were absolutely pointless to me and I would have never used them. Glad Acebeam wised up!

flashaholic1

Enlightened

* I meant that glad Acebeam wised up and is now selling this light to Vinh (previously they weren't selling this light in bulk to him). Now I will be an owner of an an Acebeam X80 (vn) version

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

* I meant that glad Acebeam wised up and is now selling this light to Vinh (previously they weren't selling this light in bulk to him). Now I will be an owner of an an Acebeam X80 (vn) version

I bought this light from a 3rd party supplier. So the prices on this light will not be very as reasonable as other Acebeams...With my close to retail prices on this model I will not likely mass produce.

flybird

Newly Enlightened

Why Spec. 6 and 7 do not get upgrade thermal paste and pad for driver ?