Alpha Ready Made with "Icarus" driver Pass-Around **List Full**

sgt253

Enlightened
Re: Alpha Ready Made with "Icarus" driver Pass-Around

You're Fourth on the list.

Welcome to Prometheans!
You're number 2 on the Back-up List

Hey GL I thought I was Fourth (4) on the list?lol. It appears that you made both myself and Tech25 Fourth. Just FYI. Thanks.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey GL I thought I was Fourth (4) on the list?lol. It appears that you made both myself and Tech25 Fourth. Just FYI. Thanks.
Sorry for the confusion. You are correct, mistake is now corrected.
Thanks.
GL

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think you overlooked run4jc wanting to be part of the pass around. his reviews are always good!

sgt253

Enlightened

Are we looking for two more for the pass around? Looking forward to getting it started.

light-modder

Enlightened

If there is room I'd love to be a part of this pass around.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

We are moving forward. Light is in transit to eraursls1984. Tracking PM'd.
GL
USPS is horrible at updating their tracking. I keep checking about every hour but still nothing. I'm so excited to try this out, can't wait to see "out for delivery".

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

The List is now full.

Congrats to run4jc You are now Eighth on the List.

GL

Random112915.jpg

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

USPS is horrible at updating their tracking. I keep checking about every hour but still nothing. I'm so excited to try this out, can't wait to see "out for delivery".
I checked, and the package was missed for P/U yesterday :(. Tracking should be updated as soon as their scanner uploads data later today.
GL

Dingle1911

Enlightened

Congrats to those that made the list. I look forward to reading your reviews.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was just coming back to say I finally got a chance to play around with the customizations and realized that the rant (USPS) I wrote up Saturday isn't here.

Long story short, I was expecting it Monday but decided to see where it was based on tracking Saturday. I checked and it said no authorized recipient, notice left. I had been sitting in the living room watching football, they didn't even try to check if someone was home. I checked my door and nothing, then checked my mailbox and it was there. I was happy to have it, but if it was supposed to require a signature, or "authorized recipient" they were to lazy to come to my door.

I had a hard time programming it at first, but I've managed to figure it out. Occasionally I miss the timing, but overall it's easy once you figure it out. The only constructive criticism I would give at this point would be to slow down the ramping up/down while choosing output. I don't think it would need to be much slower, maybe 50%.

I'll post more after I've used it more.

archer6817j

Enlightened

Hey all,

First, thanks for participating in the pass-around! Looking forward to your shared feedback and experiences. Unfortunately the purpose of the message is to let you know about a software bug. Better now than later right? The good news is I should have a software update in the next day or two and I can re-flash the memory chip at any time if the light is sent back to me. The bug shouldn't have a big impact on the pass-around (or usability) but I like to be transparent and let people know what is going on. So, the bug:

Cause: Attempting to add a mode after the lowest default mode (only affects Mode Group #1)
Behavior: The light will not give the "double blink" confirmation upon completing the 8-5-1 sequence. Upon next button activation, the light will get stuck in the lowest moonlight setting...so if aren't in a dark room it may look like the light won't turn on.
Corrective Action: This can be cleared by using the "factory reset" sequence of 8-10.
Secondary Factor: If the light gets stuck, further button presses will erroneously engage "program lock" and you won't be able to "factory reset" without clearing the "program lock." You'll know program lock is engaged if you get six "input failed" blinks after attempting a factory reset. If this happens just disengage program lock (8-12) and then factory reset (8-10).
Workaround: Just don't try to add a mode after the lowest mode in Group 1 :)

Sorry about the confusion and let me know if you have any questions,
Jason