Anyone know about this SureFire E2e ???

DavidTHR

Enlightened
I recently ordered a new in the package SureFire E2e and I received one with a model number (sku) I have never seen before.

The SureFire model (sku) is BN-SF-E2E-HA

This SureFire label says ......... SureFire E2e Executive Hard Anodized Satin Grey Flashlight

The finish on this E2e is a Matte Gunmetal (and not a shiny silver finish like other Satin Grey SureFire flashlights I have seen).

If you know anything about this specific E2e model (including its value), please post it here.

Thanks

DavidTHR

Enlightened
I will try to post a picture soon.

However, this SureFire E2e seems to be exactly the same as my other E2e's except for its model number and Matte Gunmetal hard anodized finish (even though its SureFire label says Satin Grey finish).

Also, would you remove this E2e from its SureFire package and use it as any other standard SureFire, or would you keep it new in the package as part of your SureFire "limited edition" collection?

Any ideas about this specific SureFire E2e would be appreciated.

Thanks

DavidTHR

Enlightened
Thanks for the info.

I don't think it's the same E2e as it seems the one on that webpage has the standard "natural" hard anodized finish, however I'm not sure.

The SureFire model (sku) of the E2e I purchased is BN-SF-E2E-HA.

The finish on this SureFire E2e is not the natural or black hard anodized as I have seen on other E2e's.

I think that my E2e has a Matte GUNMETAL finish, even though SureFire says this is a Satin Grey flashlight.

I would appreciate it if anyone has info specific to this SureFire model (sku) is BN-SF-E2E-HA flashlight.

I am pondering whether to use this flashlight as one of my everyday SureFires, or keep in new in the package as part of my "limited edition" SureFires?

Thanks