Anything new on the Cool Fall front?

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am still dealing with the Tri-V sale and builds. I did not expect it to go on this long.

The 007 prototype is working nicely. Most of the parts are built.

Cheers
Dave

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
How will the 007 differ from previous versions?

The Vegas knob and the Vault battery cap will be available on the new 007. And, yes, there is a very large copper heat sink in the new 007. And there are several other surprises coming. I plan to reveal the new light as soon as the new finish is ready.

It will be available soon but probably not before the end of the year in any quantity. The base price is unchanged from the previous 007 XM-L version. However as with the Tri-V there will be options and packages available.

The pictures will be coming soon too.

Cheers
Dave

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Come to think of it I don't think I've ever submerged any of my EDC gear...and hope I don't ever have to.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like surprises. Can't wait to see the new 007. It may be time to thin the heard and make room in PP account for one of the new SPYs. This is going to be another must own light for any serious light collector.
Water Intrusion: I am like others. Pretty rare I swim or shower with my EDC gear. I can say that my new Tri-V has gotten rained on, been in soaked pant pockets from a heavy down poor. To no ill effect. I just turned it on high for a few min to warm it up and dry things off. :) I still can't get over how long one set of batteries lasts. I am still on the first set and it gets used pretty often. I was expecting them to be drained a few weeks ago. I will say, the GG is a must have when damp. This is the last light you want to drop!

Just thinking: I bet Niteze is having a hard time copying the Vegas knob and vault door. :fail:

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
I missed a few editions of the 007 so I am very much looking forward to this one. Especially now the Dave has hinted at a new finish and a few surprises coming (a couple of times at least).

IsaacL

Enlightened
Will there be a another product in addition to the new 007 Dave, or is this it?

Just trying to figure out the roadmap... :popcorn:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will there be a another product in addition to the new 007 Dave, or is this it?

Just trying to figure out the roadmap... :popcorn:

Yes, there are other lights in the works. They got delayed by the Tri-V and new 007 but they are coming in 2016.

Cheers
Dave