Available: Judco 10 amp Switch for Surefire Z41 tailcaps

altermann

Enlightened
I meant just judco switch not modified. I need to replace it in my Surefire Z 48 tailcap

Last edited:

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I meant just judco switch not modified. I need to replace it in my Surefire Z 48 tailcap
Hi, this Judco switch in the Z48 is not the same as the one used here. The one in the Z48 is of a different model and if i remember correctly, is much shorter.

U may want verify it before purchasing.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Updated shipping charges as there have been an increase in recent week again & i am no longer able to absorb the extras. Thank you for your understanding.

Shipping is now USD $7.50 per switch & $2 for every extra piece within the same purchase.

Sbxone

Newly Enlightened
I would like one if and when available. PM details and I'll PP you the funds.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi SBXone, i am not able to send you any PM due to your new membership.
Please email me at "kangjonathan at ymail.com"

thank you.

LogansRun

Newly Enlightened
Hi DellSuperman, I would like to buy 2 of these switches if they are available. Thanks for offering these!

Will look forward to receiving PP addy via PM.

LogansRun

Newly Enlightened
Hi DellSuperman, as per our PMs, PP sent for 2 switches. I've sent you a PM with PP trans ID and address details. Thanks again for offering these!

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi DellSuperman, as per our PMs, PP sent for 2 switches. I've sent you a PM with PP trans ID and address details. Thanks again for offering these!
Thank you...
I'll ship ur switches out next week & will drop u a msg when its off at the post office. Thank you again

wernerpd

Newly Enlightened
3 pieces available for sale..

I would like to get one for my Surefire P3X Fury Tactical. So I understand correctly, instead of having to twist the end cap to keep the light on, this only requires a click on the rubber button, correct? I have a P3X Fury that operates this way and actually has two light modes (super low and ultra bright). What are the procedures to get one and current pricing?

pw

TPERETTI666

Newly Enlightened
Hi DellSuperman

I have a question (maybe an idiot question, better say)... Your modded switch fits in a SolarForce L2 tailcap?
If fits, I´m interested to buy at least one of than.

Thanks for Your attentiom. :twothumbs

aggie113

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the necrophilia, but I'm looking to replace my zerorez twisty with a 10a clickie for my somewhat old quad xpl host. Anyone still selling high amp z41 compatible clickies these days?