Beginner's Guide to explain simple LED flashlight.

sunshinemore

Newly Enlightened
Great thread!!! Let me have an idea on the structure of LED flashlight. Learn a lot from this post.

knotgoofy

Newly Enlightened
Traditional flashlights are powered by a battery and use conventional light bulbs to produce light. However, within the last ten years a new type of flashlight has hit the market. LED flashlights are increasing in popularity because they do not use as much battery energy as a flashlight with traditional light bulbs.

BrianHook

Newly Enlightened
Well, flashlights are very handy during any emergency specially at night. Various significant aspects discussed by you about LED flashlights are genuinely helpful for people.

Tapis

Enlightened
Thanks for the explanation! Although I found the concept of a LED flashlight much easier to understand than the concept of a battery :thinking:

bpierce

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for posting! I joined this forum to learn more about LED flashlight technology, so introductions like this are great.

Garytn

Newly Enlightened
Thanks. The diagrams are great and I appreciate all the other more experienced folks adding their part in to make it better.

Amargorojo

Newly Enlightened
Beginners Guide to explain simple LED flashlight

Depending on light height, do you think the 6 led kit would be sufficient to quarantine sps for 3-4 weeks?

Amargorojo

Newly Enlightened
Beginners Guide to explain simple LED flashlight

Depending on light height, do you think the 6 led kit would be sufficient to quarantine sps for 3-4 weeks?

download

Flashlight Enthusiast
Amargorojo, could you tell more about your question?
What is the light, 6 led kit, quarantine sps?
:thinking:

Ironside

Newly Enlightened
It might be interesting to note the different ways to direct the current from the negative terminal to the head of the light.

rupertsilva10

Newly Enlightened
Great diagram you've got there. I have never known much about LED Flashlights, all I know is it consumes lesser energy and works more efficiently.