best oscars ever!!!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
if i had to guess he had some kind of head injury or mental break down .he isnt the same man he was 10 years ago

I think that's appropriate. He's only banned from AMPAS events so far though. Theoretically he could still attend an Emmy or Grammy event, which are run by different academies.

Given the declining viewership, the Academy Awards will likely cease to be broadcast before Smith's ban has ended.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
you heard it here first in 10 years computer cgi tech will be so advanced that actors wont be required

I can't believe anyone watches the Oscars program to begin with. To be clear I'm a movie buff and the Oscars are a big thing but it's completely unnecessary to watch them. JD Powers publishes awards for vehicles but even the biggest dork wouldn't want to get on a Zoom call to watch them type 'em up!:crackup:

you heard it here first in 10 years computer cgi tech will be so advanced that actors wont be required

We've been at that point for a while! At least a pretty big portion of your typical action flick is already CGI. The Star Wars films have already replaced actors with animation and dead actors are still forced to work for Disney!:grin2:
:ohgeez: