Best under $50

DaDoWL

Newly Enlightened
What are the best flashlights that you know of that are under $50?

Tegan's Dad

Newly Enlightened
It depends on what you mean by "best", but here's my favorites (so far):

Shiningbeam Blaze - Currently on "clearance" for $30. Solid light, 15/400/750 lumen on 18650 or 2xCR123A. This is my brightest light by far.

Thrunite T10/Ti combination. The T10 has a nice firefly mode, but still goes to 100 lumen on high, the Ti is what I EDC. Get both lights right now for $30 from the thrunite store

Sipik SK-68. 1xAA zoomie light that I keep in in my vehicles with lithium primaries. Cheap light but it works well. Got mine for < $10 each from DX, but some find clones on other sites for $6.

Can you define "best"? Are you looking all-around, build quality, brightest, longest runtime, easy UI...

DaDoWL

Newly Enlightened
It depends on what you mean by "best", but here's my favorites (so far):
Can you define "best"? Are you looking all-around, build quality, brightest, longest runtime, easy UI...

Sorry... You hit it on the nose. I'm looking for lights that you find that are awesome in the 50 dollar price range.

Newuser01

Enlightened
Any SF host with your choice of drop-ins.
Con: a little big for pocket carry.
Pro:Very bright. Planty of modes depends on your choices.

SC51
Con: a little expensive.
Pro:Great pocket carry. Very bright. Great UI. No-one can argue this is a great EDC

2nd up.
Xeno E03 or Balder SE-1
Con: blah blah blah.
Pro:Gblah blah blah.

3rd up
TrustFire R5-A3
Con: a little long.
Pro:Great pocket carry. Very bright. Brighter on Li-on. Moddable to h-m-l instead of h-m-blink if you are lucky. Good UI.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Torpedo

Newly Enlightened
Fenix,Klarus,Jetbeam,just to name a few all have nice lights under 50 bucks. Check out the web sights or online retailers to see what flips yer switch.

Norinco982lover

Newly Enlightened
My streamlight pt2L is my favorite light in that price range. Super small, super bright, and only around $45. Mine came with a removeable pocket clip.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a SolarForce fan through and through. Quite possibly the best bang for your buck IMO, but I'm certainly not the only one that thinks that. For less than $50 you have lot's of choices on lights, or you can basically custom build your own by picking the bezel, body, head, switch, modes, LED, power input voltage, and other accesories. I have a lot of other manufacturer lights too, from low budget to premium lights and modded lights, and IMO, these fit right in the middle. For $30, you can get a light that is made well and it's performance will blow away anyone who is not keeping up with flashlight technology.