Binge worthy series

Dave_H

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just watching season 2 of "Your Honor" with Bryan Cranston et al, pretty suspenseful. Three DVDs, nine parts, and I have it just this week. <binge> <binge>.

Dave

iacchus

Enlightened
In season 5 of a rewatch of Monk, now that it is on Netflix.
Shalhoub is just stellar, and the supporting cast is all well placed and acted.

A couple months ago the wife and I finished a watch of every Columbo episode, including the movies. You can see when they give nods to the glass-eyed detective (sometimes lifting whole scenes or arcs).

Both make for great comfort watching. We go through one an evening or so, maybe 4 nights a week. At ten seasons, it should last us a bit.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Just watching season 2 of "Your Honor" with Bryan Cranston et al, pretty suspenseful. Three DVDs, nine parts, and I have it just this week. <binge> <binge>.

Dave
I have the box set. You may or may not like the ending depending on how you feel about Bryan's character. Overall it's a good show in my view.

We're watching the Soprano's again. Not binging per sae but watching about 2 hours each evening.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Omg seeing old shows I never saw before first. Was batman with Adam west its pretty good . Never watched it before that I recall. But it's good. But the old show I never saw before I'm watching now is anyway now I think the lady from young Sheldon is on it sure looks like her been watching all day while fixing bike

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Omg seeing old shows I never saw before first. Was batman with Adam west its pretty good . Never watched it before that I recall. But it's good. But the old show I never saw before I'm watching now is anyway now I think the lady from young Sheldon is on it sure looks like her been watching all day while fixing bike
I used to wonder if those episodes of Batman were an attempt at comedy. Notice how when they were in the villain's lair everything was tilted? (As in crooked.) Batman always had the exact right tool on his Bat Belt..... and Catwoman? Meow meow. She was hotter than Raquel Welch. I liked the Penguin "mwah mwah mwah".
Same bat time, same bat channel.

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to wonder if those episodes of Batman were an attempt at comedy. Notice how when they were in the villain's lair everything was tilted? (As in crooked.) Batman always had the exact right tool on his Bat Belt..... and Catwoman? Meow meow. She was hotter than Raquel Welch. I liked the Penguin "mwah mwah mwah".
I remember watching Batman on TV in the '60s growing up and we all laughed at the ridiculous dialogue and villains. Definitely intentionally funny!

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a film technique on the titled scenes. I read about it once.

When I was a kid I loved watching Batman but when he was in the water one episode and had shark repellant I started wondering how he could have some very obscure item just as he needed it.

I still like watching it now because it is goofy.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Omg Hallie berry was even hotter lol omg

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
We've been watching the "The Ray Bradbury Theater" on Amazon Prime.
"An anthology series scripted by famed science fiction author Ray Bradbury."

I read several of his books in my younger days and loved his style, small town Americana settings and imagination. As with anything, there's some good episodes and some clinkers but IMHO well worth watching.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I didn't know much about Adam west only from family guy. A course I liked him because he made fun of his self on the show