• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BNIB Surefire 6p,18650 bored 6p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoffrey

Newly Enlightened
Got any of the 6p lights left? They come as a complete unit just need a P60 module dropped into them? Oh and batteries of course... :)

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got any of the 6p lights left? They come as a complete unit just need a P60 module dropped into them? Oh and batteries of course... :)
Yes on all accounts :) there are still a few left and yes you will only need a battery and a drop in

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep everything on the first post is kept current I believe they are $75 with the mcclickyinstalled but I am terrible at keeping track of this stuff LOL

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought one of these before and ended up selling it ... a decision I now regret.

Paypal incoming for a complete mcclicky'd 6P.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everything has shipped still have a few more left in my stash

andyprice44

Newly Enlightened
Hey, I am looking for a 6p body that is bored for a 18650. Are these new surefire logo bodies? I have a 9p that I can use the head and tailcap from. I also have the P60 led insert. Just need the body to complete a light.

Tell me if I am mistaken but, the p60 insert will be fine on a single 18650 right? If that's correct, what type of output and runtime will I be getting? I assume output will be the same and the runtime would be similar to two 123a.

Thanks a bunch

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello yes they are the newer logo

Yes you are correct you can use your Bethel and tell cap from the 9 p

As for the LED drop in it will fit into the 6 P-Body, however if it was from a 9 p it was designed to run on 9 volts while a single 18 650 battery will only give you 3.7 volts so the output will be reduced brightness with similar runtime

I would highly recommend buying a LED drop in that was designed for 18 650 batteries,

I hope that helps

cpf129

Newly Enlightened
Interested in a BNIB non-bored 6P if you have any left or a bored 18650 host if no BNIB 6Ps left.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, I am looking for a 6p body that is bored for a 18650. Are these new surefire logo bodies? I have a 9p that I can use the head and tailcap from. I also have the P60 led insert. Just need the body to complete a light.

Tell me if I am mistaken but, the p60 insert will be fine on a single 18650 right? If that's correct, what type of output and runtime will I be getting? I assume output will be the same and the runtime would be similar to two 123a.

Thanks a bunch
If you need a new drop in (P60) for 18650s, have a look at malkoffdevices.com. They have some highly regarded M61 drop ins that will fit.
P

cpf129

Newly Enlightened
6p bored are the only ones in stock, I have one of those available for you :)

Okay great thanks. I was thinking I'd use 17650 cells, so are you likely to get any non-bored BNIB 6Ps any time soon? Cheers.

BrightLeaf

Newly Enlightened
Interested in a bored 6P with a McClicky. I've just got a few quick questions.

- How much is shipping to Montreal, Canada?
- Can it fit a protected Panasonic 18650? If not, which cells do fit?

Cheers,
Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.