Bulkware Collections

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: My Bulkware Collection

Steve - hope you don't mind me answering this question for greenlight.

:wave: Hi greenlight. I have only been collecting bulkware for a few months but I spent many hours on his forum reading about the products. The buttons appear to be very durable. The colored rubber caps are easily replaceable and come in a half dozen colors. There was someone who recently had an issue. I can't remember what it was but Charlie had him send the light back to him for repair. He fixed it and upgraded the emitter while he had the light.
Hi shuter,

As Shuter mentioned the Tactile Switch Boot Covers (water resistant) come in several colors (including Black). They are thinner than the Original Black Waterproof Boots. They are very easy to change if you have (or want) to. Here's a few pictures for you:

Flashlights484.jpg

Flashlights487.jpg

Flashlights488.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

What a great thread, amazing pics, and great knowledge to be gained here. The Brass Bulkware really gets to me sometimes...:sick:

Anyone else got some pics to share?

-Mayo

LouRoy

Enlightened

Here is some of my LionCub collection that I posted in one of Steve's other threads. The cubs are still some of my favorite lights.

I will try to do an updated Bulkware picture over the weekend.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi LouRoy,:wave:

I like it! Great picture and even better lights!!!:party:

Cheers,
Steve

bf1

Enlightened

How could not one love Mr. Bulk lights? I certainly wish Charlie the best and looking forward to more builds in the very near future.

shuter

Enlightened

LouRoy - What a beautiful and well rounded set of Cubs you have!!!! :twothumbs

Do both of your Brass Cubs have the lanyard hole in the tail? Can't see it on the second one.

Love the bead blasted bare Cub! I wasn't aware that Charlie made any like that. Did you have it bead blasted yourself?

Love the Cubs!

I'll take some shots of my Bulkware next weekend and put them up.

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gahh.....!!!
I`m still at work and can`t see pics from the work-comp.....:mecry:

LouRoy

Enlightened

LouRoy - What a beautiful and well rounded set of Cubs you have!!!! :twothumbs

Do both of your Brass Cubs have the lanyard hole in the tail? Can't see it on the second one.

Love the bead blasted bare Cub! I wasn't aware that Charlie made any like that. Did you have it bead blasted yourself?

Love the Cubs!

I'll take some shots of my Bulkware next weekend and put them up.

Thanks, Shuter. Yes, both Cubs have the lanyard hole (as do all the other Cubs). The bead blasting was done by Endeavor.

Looking forward to the pictures of your collection! :popcorn:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Steve, glad you like them. They are quite the little beauties! :wave:
Hi LouRoy,:wave:

My Brassies must be just like your. One lanyard attachment point faces toward the front, the other toward the rear.

Cheers,
Steve

PS Come on guys, Lets See More Bulkware Pics!!!

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Barry,

Very, Very, Nice My Friend:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs! I really miss my Ti Chameleon:mecry::mecry::mecry:!!!

Cheers,
Steve

shuter

Enlightened

bf1 - Love the machined Logo on the tail of your Ti Dragons and Chameleons showing the lights number and limited edition status. While not as exclusive as the Ti versions, and lacking a number, the machined Dragon Logo on the DragonHearts tail is something I find endearing. Wish Charlie had used a machined logo on the LionCubs as well.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi shuter,

Here's a little tid bit of information for you. Only two of the Ti Dragons mine (originally Griffs) and 1 other have the bigger Dragon logo.

Edit: I'm not trying to say 1 way looks better than the other - just throwing a tid bit of information out there.

Cheers,
Steve
bf1 - Love the machined Logo on the tail of your Ti Dragons and Chameleons showing the lights number and limited edition status. While not as exclusive as the Ti versions, and lacking a number, the machined Dragon Logo on the DragonHearts tail is something I find endearing. Wish Charlie had used a machined logo on the LionCubs as well.

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't believe so shuter, I think during the pre-order Griff asked to have a bigger Dragon instead. It's in the thread I linked to if you feel like doing some reading. Charlie liked it, I also linked to that specific post.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Rudi

Enlightened

Actually, according to Charlie's list, 9 of the 40 Dragons have a dragon with no numbers, and a tenth one has no engraving at all.

Hi shuter,

Here's a little tid bit of information for you. All the Ti Dragons except mine (originally Griffs) and maybe 1 other are numbered with a dragon logo. Mine just has a bigger Dragon logo.

Cheers,
Steve

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Actually, according to Charlie's list, 9 of the 40 Dragons have a dragon with no numbers, and a tenth one has no engraving at all.
Hi Rudi,

I'm not sure if some plain Dragon's were made, but only 2 were made with the Dragon Logo only (#18 and #40). Here's a link to an updated list. Maybe the names that said no serial number meant they didn't have a specific number preference.

Best Wishes,
Steve

Edit: Here's a quote from Charlie taken from this post "The two people who decided to have only the Dragon icon engraving seem to have made a wise choice as it came out quite classy and understated (but-but-but, where's dere serial numbers?)."

Last edited: