Butter and Bread and Sandwiches Oh My! (II)

Poppy

Flashaholic
My sister let me cook the other night. :)

Garlic Rosemary marinated chicken with roasted rosemary and oregano seasoned potatoes and mixed veggies.

ACtC-3ccsxjPEh3EYnm4mvZb5cME1TnNWzjetZjXvSTiTlbj3e3PqlKf1ylc13XqLIqCn-rIM7XmMEBrXMkhXhMwUvlPHqElNy_GObB1wAsYccAz16IMIwEWs1gf4-cUfsMWYJ7VpoqH2rrqlTzAlzzAIcxS=w820-h903-no

eeewwweeee!!! Gooey cheese and onions! Man... THAT'S the way to go! :)

You like gooey cheese and onions? Hold on a second. I got something to show you!

The Lovely Mrs Gardiner and I took 1.5 lbs of short ribs, 1.5 lbs of choice brisket, and 1.5lbs of Angus top sirloin and ran it through the grinder twice. The results after smashing -

3p6MXjc.jpg

Flipped and cheese added.
897gcKC.jpg

Here's yer onions. This was our first attempt at Smash Burgers.
sp8B4qD.jpg

Everyone agreed they were a smashing success!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o im not fancy like you all. i just went to publix grabed a beatiful rib eye steak that was 8 bucks a pound. then i turned up heat on cast iron skillet. seared both side of steak and eaten it as rare as you can get

Poppy

Flashaholic
raggie, it sounds good, although I am not big into steak.

Chance, looks like you have some competition for the title "Master chef" around your place.
:)

LOL... those shrimp look better than my scallops tasted. :(

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I love steak so much but im picky on the cut ribeye is my fav if you get it at a decent store this one was so tender it. almost melts

raggie33

*the raggedier*
so i made yogert but had no fruit to tired to walk to store so i think 2 self i have fruity pebles worst idea i have ever had gross

Latest posts