What do I do if some ones ac unit and sheds is on my property ?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
thats what i mean but buy weight i suck at explaing my self

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Not necessarily, laws and liabilities on this stuff vary by city, county, state, it's best to consult a local lawyer instead of trying to ask people online....
Laws generally do vary, but not with what's located on a piece of land in which the ownership of said land isn't in dispute. If it's on your property, it's yours.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i may of forgot to post but she wasn't on my land my lot is very odly shaped so i re ran string betwnn land mark poles .

i may of forgot to post but she wasn't on my land my lot is very odly shaped so i re ran string betwnn land mark poles .
iu.jpeg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
soon as i have the money im installing one if hoa permits it just to keep some privacy
If money is an issue, find out if the HOA allows cheaper chain-link fencing. If they do, well; won't really solve the privacy issue. But will make it clear to everyone where the borders of your property happen to be.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok next topic lol ok still working on my solar system my max wattage for my charg controller is 520 watts. im thinking of doing 6 100 watts panels im asumming i wont get perfect sun and never get 600 watts . see any issues?

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
ok next topic lol ok still working on my solar system my max wattage for my charg controller is 520 watts. im thinking of doing 6 100 watts panels im asumming i wont get perfect sun and never get 600 watts . see any issues?
I dunno, I think that's cutting it close Raggie. I like your reasoning, however if you did get one day of full sun it might burn something out.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Next topic requires New topic to be posted in the Cafe.
I'll meet you over there.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I dunno, I think that's cutting it close Raggie. I like your reasoning, however if you did get one day of full sun it might burn something out.
im going to monitor ir via bluetooth app if it gets high ill cover part of one panel

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im trying i really am. we all have gifts and not gifts but i try to ignore my non gifts to make this forum better but my freind momnocrome gets me