• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

C22Cvn - Best 18650 EDC (Must Have)

thedodgedud

Newly Enlightened
Just got my c22cvn last Friday and it's awesome! Perfect tint, bright, and side light puts out a ton of light! Thanks again vinh! If anybody is trying to decide if they should get one or not, do it! You won't regret it

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
My c22cvn just arrived. 4000K XML2 & 4000K XPL (side) - looks great, the side light was just what I was hoping for - no hot spot & even distribution of light. Great for taking photos & video in dark places (industrial setting). This one is going to be a keeper as I thin the herd.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
My c22cvn just arrived. 4000K XML2 & 4000K XPL (side) - looks great, the side light was just what I was hoping for - no hot spot & even distribution of light. Great for taking photos & video in dark places (industrial setting). This one is going to be a keeper as I thin the herd.
That's how my C21Cvn is setup. I wish it had that dome that smooths out the beam on the side LED. I might try to fit an optic on it one day.

toysareforboys

Enlightened
I skimmed the thread, didn't see it.

How would the quad compare lumens vs. SC600 Mk II L2??

Does it run fine on Panasonic NCR18650B?

Does it have any overheat protection?

Let me know please and thanks.

-Jamie M.

lucky1981

Newly Enlightened
Re: Best 18650 EDC :)

Hello,
I'm interested in purchasing this light (will be my second Vn light). Let me know if I can recommend this configuration:
+ $ 56 Current Boost;
+ $ 20 U3 PDTC Front LED;
+ $ 10 Front LED Copper Heat Sink
+ $ 15 Side XPL 5700K LED;
+ $ 12 for International Shipping.

I also have two questions for you:
- But the tint XPL 5700K can be considered neutral?
- What is the difference with the emitter XML2 U4 Dome On Front LED?

Best regards, :thanks:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

5700K is on the cooler side of neutral

XLML2 U4 is the brightest XML2 at the moment.

thedodgedud

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, for some reason my light lost the lowest output from the main emitter, everything else still works perfectly though. Think it is the actual led? If so, I may send to you and give the xml2 u4 a shot or something. Thanks! (Btw it is currently a u3 pdtc)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, for some reason my light lost the lowest output from the main emitter, everything else still works perfectly though. Think it is the actual led? If so, I may send to you and give the xml2 u4 a shot or something. Thanks! (Btw it is currently a u3 pdtc)

Sure. Send it over with a note

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Great photos, but I cringe seeing all the stuff on the shelf above your lovely red car. I hope you're not prone to earthquakes.

You got a good point! I am going to take the heavy stuff down. I never look up there LOL

Morrob99

Newly Enlightened
That's awesome.. So this is a drop in kind of thing for that light? I'm new to all this, don't judge the ignorance too much lol.