• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to dazed1

peabody

Enlightened
Dazed1 has friends in high places. If he can't take care of you he knows the right person to hook you up with. The mans a saint.
Thanks for real this time man!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dazed1 has friends in high places. If he can't take care of you he knows the right person to hook you up with. The mans a saint.
Thanks for real this time man!

Np, anytime! :)

I'm really glad finally we manage to take care of this...:twothumbs

lytumup

Newly Enlightened
Cheers to dazed1 daughter is going on a overnight camping trip for school and this will be the perfect light for her to take. Thanks again!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually jeers for what you did to my wallet!

:)

Hahaha sorry...and thanks :)

Cheers to dazed1 daughter is going on a overnight camping trip for school and this will be the perfect light for her to take. Thanks again!

Im glad i could help, and i hope she will enjoy the light! :) thanks!

Cheers to dazed got my order last night. 2 weeks from order to delivery.

Thank you as well, glad your order arrived quick! :)

Redhills

Newly Enlightened
This has been an amazing experience, in the good sense! Thanks for dealing with a newbie. :)

d88

Newly Enlightened
Just received my Nightcore EC4S, Olight S10RII and Olight S1 all in the same shipment. I know getting 3 lights is a bit excessive but at the price dazed1 was getting them at it would have been rude to refuse such great deals.:thumbsup:

Anyway thanks dazed1 for your work in getting these deals and if your getting a group buy on the titanium Olight S1 keep me in mind ;).

P.S. I should add i'm delighted with all 3 lights, the olight s1 is even smaller than I thought it would be but still manages to pack a punch

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received my Nightcore EC4S, Olight S10RII and Olight S1 all in the same shipment. I know getting 3 lights is a bit excessive but at the price dazed1 was getting them at it would have been rude to refuse such great deals.:thumbsup:

Anyway thanks dazed1 for your work in getting these deals and if your getting a group buy on the titanium Olight S1 keep me in mind ;).

P.S. I should add i'm delighted with all 3 lights, the olight s1 is even smaller than I thought it would be but still manages to pack a punch

Thanks so much, i'm glad you found my deals helpful :) enjoy!
:clap::goodjob::goodjob:

Thanks as well! :)
Three threads have been merged. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

markr6

Flashaholic
Another big thank you to dazed1. Not only are the deals great, but he really helped me out on a recent mixup from the seller. :thumbsup: