• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to dazed1

(<V>)

Newly Enlightened
Three cheers to dazed1!
1. You have benefitted the CPF community by attracting new registered users and compelling long-term lurkers to learn to post and begin contributing to this invaluable community resource.
2. You have benefitted all parties involved in your group buys, not only the CPF users who all saved greatly on their purchases, but the vendor, which has certainly seen significant first-time customer traffic and had the opportunity to build trust and distinguish itself in the eyes of the extraordinarily discriminating CPF member base.
3. You have done all this in exceptionally good form, offering prompt and consistent support wherever necessary, with a level of professionalism exceeding that of the paid staff of many online retailers.
Long may you be sustained in your efforts, Dazed1, and may your lumen count grow and grow!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Three cheers to dazed1!
1. You have benefitted the CPF community by attracting new registered users and compelling long-term lurkers to learn to post and begin contributing to this invaluable community resource.
2. You have benefitted all parties involved in your group buys, not only the CPF users who all saved greatly on their purchases, but the vendor, which has certainly seen significant first-time customer traffic and had the opportunity to build trust and distinguish itself in the eyes of the extraordinarily discriminating CPF member base.
3. You have done all this in exceptionally good form, offering prompt and consistent support wherever necessary, with a level of professionalism exceeding that of the paid staff of many online retailers.
Long may you be sustained in your efforts, Dazed1, and may your lumen count grow and grow!

WOW you left me speechless, thank you so much really appreciate it!

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Epic win for dazed for being a true contributor to the flashaholic community. Impressive response times and very determined to make all of us happy enthusiasts.

well done!

tops2

Enlightened
Cheers! Really helpful and communicative. I feel lucky to have such a member in the forum. Its so rare (at least in the forums I've been to) to encounter some that's as helpful and nice as dazed1..especially when I see all the group buy threads thats going on!

Thanks!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks alot guys, really appreciate it, feel free to pm me with any questions, interest, or ( i hope not) you got some issue with the deals i organize :)

Also do not forget to pm me, in order to get my new discount code for CPF members,

Last edited:

cigarrodog

Newly Enlightened
I'm the OP and must say...dazed1 is the one I go to here for great trouble-free deals. You come through as good soul that I like and trust. Thank you.

Armayor

Newly Enlightened
CHEERS to dazed1 for this Group Buy. WoW! I did order mine today with both tracking and ins. Great price on a very good light. You are the "GO TO Guy". PayPal is the way to go being both fast and much safer. I need to send you some New Mexico green chile or something as a "Thank You" for arranging this Group Buy on the Nitecore EC4SW CREE MT - G2 2000LM LED Flashlight. I will be in touch and will definitely update when the EC4SW arrives in hopefully less than 30 days.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
CHEERS to dazed1 for this Group Buy. WoW! I did order mine today with both tracking and ins. Great price on a very good light. You are the "GO TO Guy". PayPal is the way to go being both fast and much safer. I need to send you some New Mexico green chile or something as a "Thank You" for arranging this Group Buy on the Nitecore EC4SW CREE MT - G2 2000LM LED Flashlight. I will be in touch and will definitely update when the EC4SW arrives in hopefully less than 30 days.

Thanks alot my friend, i hope you will like the light :wave:

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can attest to this...Dazed had fast response times and was a pleasure to talk with! Thank you so much for the dedication you put into setting up the group buys, and to CPF in general!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can attest to this...Dazed had fast response times and was a pleasure to talk with! Thank you so much for the dedication you put into setting up the group buys, and to CPF in general!

Once again, thanks for the kind words, pleasure to help as well anytime! :wave:

esiuda

Newly Enlightened
Three cheers to dazed1!

This is VERY WELL said!
Another thank you!
Elmer

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another cheers to dazed. I received my Lumintop SD75 from his group buy and am extremely satisfied with his services.

Eddyf

Newly Enlightened
Cheers to dazed1 for getting me discount on my cooyoo quantum. Received it today and it's awesome! Thank you very much

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cheers to dazed1, excellent service!

Cheers to dazed1, just got an EC4SW, which was what I have always been looking for!! Dazed1 had made the effort and got me a great discount!! Kudos!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cheers to dazed1, excellent service!

Cheers to dazed1, just got an EC4SW, which was what I have always been looking for!! Dazed1 had made the effort and got me a great discount!! Kudos!

Glad i was able to help, thanks so much for the kind words!

Feel free to pm me whenever you like, or need some info, the same goes to all fellow CPF members :wave:

Charlie-Echo-Kilo

Newly Enlightened
Re: Cheers to dazed1, excellent service!

Cheers to dazed1. Thank you for arranging the Klarus XT11S group buy and thank you for making my first group buy experience a pleasant one.